langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lyckevanhuffel

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 4 years

JACQ™ uses Langify not only for languages but with some smart thinking and the awesome Langify app we used it for franchising purposes! In this way we didn't have to duplicate several websites and keep them updated for each client. Have a look at the website actifund.be In the footer you can switch between clients, showing only "Wie zijn we?" and the "Contact" pages as personalised. Langify's support is truly a blessing: fast, accurate, to the point. Jacques, creative director @ JACQ™

Max Rene Watches

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great application & fast and friendly support! I'll definitely recommend the app.

Le Chaton Vert

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing app and 5-star customer support!

Aktivorganic

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Langify is really easy to use but still very powerful and support is just superb. I recommend this app very much!

Bamboo Life 2

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 years

Making your online store accesible to more than one language is very important! I don´t know anything about HTML or CSS, and with the support from the developer I was able to have my page in another language in less than a day.

Room In A Box

Time spent using app About 5 years

The integration workes very very well and the support is VERY fast. Worth the extra money compared to other language apps.

New Collagen

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I can only recommend, this app works perfectly. Johannes is also very responsive and helpful!

Popwish

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great App! It makes translations incredibly easy!
I have had some minor issues in customising langify to my shop, but the customer support was superb and incredibly fast and effective!
Well done!

Bend It Soccer

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great Product, great customer service. Shopify actually recommended this App to me when I described my needs and I have recommended in return to a few friends with online stores. Check out how beautifully it works at www.benditfutbol.com

Bijouterie Altxorra

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app, really solved the multi language problem. They also have the best support, very fast reply and help!