langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bangili

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app Over 2 years

GET LANGIFY!!!!! Langify is user friendly and has a very fast and intuitive platform, but the best part is the support: Mr. Johannes, he goes OUT OF HIS WAY to help. He is always available and gives you effectiveness and real solutions to issues you might have. 100% recommended!

Carpasus Test

Location Switzerland

This is an amazing app and even more amazing is the very friendly, fast, and helpful customer service from Johannes!! Excellent! Could recommend it to everyone. 5+ stars!

Evilcollar

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app !!
5 stars + 1 for your support!
Very satisfied.

Thanks
EvilCollar

Via Seta

Location Germany

IMO the app is awesome, but the support from Johannes is even better!

He replied very fast when I needed his help, even on Sunday (!).

I just wish I could give another 5 star for his support.

Park Avenue Audi

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Langify rocks. The app is user-friendly and makes translating your content a breeze. Plus the support team (aka Johannes) is available to help whenever you have trouble. I highly recommend it, it does exactly what it says, and better than many other site translation tools I have seen!!

Pandeiro

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I can't say enough great things about Johannes. His support is fantastic - friendly and fast! If he needs to he jumps in to fix things and is very patient in explaining things. Langify truly is filling an important void that Shopify left open. If you need to have your store in more than one language and don't plan/need to open multiple stores, Langify is the answer.

SMART-LIGHT

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app, professional fast and excellent service. Highly recommend !

Cellbone Hong Kong

Location Hong Kong SAR

We did not switch to Shopify before because they do not support multi language. Until we've found Langify -- I think Shopify should thank Johannes for this smart application. This is the best app we have used so far, Johannes' support is impeccable, fast and helpful. Yet price is extremely reasonable and you get 1000% more than what you pay for. There are of course limitations to the app, some items are still not translatable such as product names on checkout page, and some other apps such as yotpo and anything that runs on iframes. Neverthless almost 95% of our site was translated and we are satisfied. We have been running the site for over 3 months and so far no bugs. We recommend Langify to everyone and it is definitely the best app in the store.

MyFacepot

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

If you are looking for an app to translate your complete shop in the easiest and best possible way then choose this app. It payed for itself in a couple of days, you can really see that it is made with love to details and now we can not live without it. Great support from Johannes!

The Desman

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app runs very good with some minor errors but the support is so nice I forgot about those minor errors, Its been a pleasure installing and running it.
I sure recommend it.