langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
October 16, 2015

Recommended!! Johannes is very helpful!

Myrugcompany Com
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 7, 2015

JACQ™ uses Langify not only for languages but with some smart thinking and the awesome Langify app we used it for franchising purposes! In this way we didn't have to duplicate several websites and keep them updated for each client. Have a look at the website actifund.be In the footer you can switch between clients, showing only "Wie zijn we?" and the "Contact" pages as personalised. Langify's support is truly a blessing: fast, accurate, to the point. Jacques, creative director @ JACQ™

Lyckevanhuffel
Belgium
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 1, 2015

Great application & fast and friendly support! I'll definitely recommend the app.

Max Rene Watches
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
September 29, 2015

Amazing app and 5-star customer support!

Le Chaton Vert
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 23, 2015

Langify is really easy to use but still very powerful and support is just superb. I recommend this app very much!

Aktivorganic
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
September 14, 2015

Making your online store accesible to more than one language is very important! I don´t know anything about HTML or CSS, and with the support from the developer I was able to have my page in another language in less than a day.

Bamboo Life 2
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 3, 2015

The integration workes very very well and the support is VERY fast. Worth the extra money compared to other language apps.

Room In A Box
Time spent using app: About 5 years
September 3, 2015

I can only recommend, this app works perfectly. Johannes is also very responsive and helpful!

New Collagen
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 2, 2015

Great App! It makes translations incredibly easy!
I have had some minor issues in customising langify to my shop, but the customer support was superb and incredibly fast and effective!
Well done!

Popwish
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
September 1, 2015

Great Product, great customer service. Shopify actually recommended this App to me when I described my needs and I have recommended in return to a few friends with online stores. Check out how beautifully it works at www.benditfutbol.com

Bend It Soccer