langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Filafarm

Location Germany

App is perfect. The Service is great, never had such a good service (it's true).
Thank you for this great Job!!!

Die App ist perfekt. Der Service ist so gut. Vielen meiner Kunden habe ich die App schon eingebaut - Ich kann Langify nur empfehlen.

Danke für die tolle Arbeit!!

Latori Software (Filafarm is our costumer ;) )

AWSIDE AUTOSPORT

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Working great, I LOVE this app and support is awesome when needed !!!

GANTlights

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Unbelievable good service, solved serveral problems during seconds. And the app of course is really a great too.

Yarnz

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is quite user friendly and the support is just fantastic. Fast, friendly and professional.

nannuoshan tea shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

As a webdesigner and Shopify Expert I have to say the Langify app have impressed me. For one of my clients complex custom built site, integrated with the Metafiled Edtior, the Langify app works perfect, with so many possibilities for translations. Also, the support is really good with quick responce and fast help!. Thumbs up!

Boutique XS

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Works great. But even better the support is also great and quick

The Merchant & Co.

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 years

Super app! Exactly what we needed. Easy to use, super fast help desk! Everything's perfect. Thanks.

Les Coconuts 2

Time spent using app About 2 years

** UPDATE ** I have been using Langify for over two years, still have issues with my theme but never with Langify. I hope that Johannes and his Team develop many more.

The information is very clear and if you need support, they're a quick message away. I'm not sure if they literally work around the clock; everything is done so quickly. They are professional and polite. Thank you Langify, I wish all apps were this great!

AMAZING Support! The app was easy to use but there were some coding issues because of my theme. I sent Johannes an email and a few hours later, everything was fixed! He even included pictures in his reply to show me what was done. HIGHLY recommend!

Amazing Power of Fucoidan

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This App Really Works! I am building a website for my company which is required to be translated into 6 different languages. This App gave me what exactly I want and allows my site to be displayed in different languages just by 1 click. Besides, it is really easy and simple to use even for people like me who have no knowledge of coding nor HTML. Also, Johannes is truly helpful. He responded to my questions fast and always gave my a detailed explanation of what he did for my site. Overall, highly recommend this App !

Kurafuchi

Location France

Excellent app and excellent support, I couldn't be more satisfied !