langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ELPIDEA

Incredible app ! Very powerful and easy to use. Translate your website in few hours. The support is also perfect and reply always quickly and very helpful. Thank you

By Silke

I did a lot of research in all the options available regarding translation and this seemed the one which people were talking best things about. Indeed, the app installs smoothly and the whole translation process is straightforward for text and for images in case you have to translate any visual content. The rest of the reviews here mentioned a lot about the good support and it wasn't any different with me. Johannes support is top notch, he not only provided the help we needed but also gave some advice outside what he was supposed to. On top of that, the speed of his support was highly above the average development support I had in many years working in the industry (agency and client side) which helped a lot due to a tight deadline we had to have the whole content translated. I really think it couldn't have been a better experience!!

Varia Curiosa

Long-awaited functionality for our website. This app is really effective and easy to configure. Great and fast support by Johannes.

Missvain

Great app, easy to use with the step by step walkthrough. And the support and service is excellent!

I would gladly recommend everyone to install Langify for multiple languages in your shop.

Creativity as a way of life

Very easy application to use and excellent support. Johannes is always ready to help and support technical specifications. Reacts promptly and generously. Very recommended !

Artisanat des Sens

Great app and great support!
I had first tried another Shopify app, and trust me, this one is truly user friendly (even for a newbie). I strongly suggest you give it a try.

Alysé & Collections

I have tried another app for translating a shop I was working on for a friend.
I find this application and suuuuper user friendly!

Johannes was able to help me with a problem I had within 24 hours.
What more can I say? Get it ;-)

iLoveNature

Absolutely amazing app. Works perfectly as expected and the support is great. I never had a better and faster support experience. Would give 6 stars if that was possible.

Ekotrade

Great application, very user friendly and natively showing you everything you need to translate in order to have a fully translated website.
On top of the application, the most distinctive factor is the support Johannes the developer of the application. He always finds solutions for anything you are struggling with, in a timely manner and with very precise edits that fix everything you need without creating additional problems. I would strongly recommend this application for anyone looking for translation, as it is clearly and by far, the best solution on the market!

FeetUp® - Original Yogastuhl

Die Beste App im Shopify AppStore! Vor allem für EU Nutzer wirklich empfehlenswert, die ihren Shop noch in weiteren Sprachen veröffentlichen wollen. Mehrsprachigkeit ist dank dieser App jetzt wirklich kein Problem mehr! Wirklich jedes Wort lässt sich ganz einfach und problemlos übersetzen. Auch der Support sucht seines gleichen!

ABSOLUT TOP!