langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
May 15, 2014

Since we started our shop a year ago i have been looking for solutions to translate it (multiple shops, bilingual theme, the other app...) and this is not only the very best app to do so (it is perfect), but it is also an excellent support and a cheap option, that works with SEO! thank you, thank you, thank you!

Tayrona
France
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
May 13, 2014

What a great job you have done! Congrats, I love the app and it is very easy to work with ;) It even has an automatic language detection! On top of that, the support is very fast and efficient.

And since a few days a WYSIWYG system is installed, making it even better. Even our Translation agency can manage all translations and they are completely strange to Shopify. Thanks Langify ;)

FERECO
Belgium
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited September 26, 2016

I'm using Langify for quit a long time! And must say this is truly the best option if you need to add several languages to your store. Simple and user-friendly interface of the admin page, fast and really helpful support service. This guys can not only tell you what to do but they can do everything for you. Thank you guys for your work! 5 stars!

Hobo And Sailor
Ukraine
Time spent using app: Almost 8 years
May 12, 2014

Relatively easy to use, and for any questions you do have Johannes is on hand to offer excellent customer support. By far the best language option available on Shopify.

Nifty
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 11, 2014

Langify has been a blessing. I expected at least a little bit of coding, but nothing. Translating, save and ready! It's that simple and it looks great. It smoothly integrates with shopify.

There are no complications so far, everything has been extremely easy.

Customer support is amazing. Johannes is cool guy and got back to me in less than 5 minutes. He's very helpful.

If you are not sure about this I can tell you to just try it out and see for yourself. Once you try you will stay. And the cost is more than worth it.

Design Home Art
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 6, 2014

We had tried other Apps in the past to try and solve our problem, but we found them complicated, time consuming and had little or no customer support.

Langify was the exact opposite. Easy to set up, quick and easy to use and most importantly, someone to answer our emails when we were having problems.

No need to think twice about this app!!

Thanks Johannes.

Edwin Europe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 2, 2014

Amazing support, truly amazing.
Oh and the app is great as well. Really makes something that should have been part of Shopify, works as if it was....! Brilliant.

sandnsalt
France
April 19, 2014

A great app and very easy to use!
During my translating process i came across some small problems (most likely because of my little experience) and Johannes helped me very quickly and very well. After some emails the problems are solved and my website is ready to go online!
I would highly recommend this app because it is easy to use and the service is great

SURFSET Fitness Europe
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 18, 2014

The support provided by Johannes ist exceptional - he is always open to suggestions and lending a hand in implementing his tool. He is actively working with Shopify on providing SEO-searchable translations. Our communication has been totally professional and always spot-on.

Having tried my hand at multiple translation tools I can whole-heartedly recommend Langify.

Please give it a try, you will not regret it.

Fudepens.com
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
April 14, 2014

Great App! Better support! 11/10. I strongly recommend you to use this App to translate your shop. We just launched Storkbay and as you can see, it works perfectly. All our technical questions were solved very quickly during the translation process. I am very satisfied.

Storkbay