langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

vinolog24.com

After deleted the app, the languages selectors remains on my website pages and the previous app doesn't work anymore, really bad!

May 31, 2021

Johannes from langify here :) Thank you for your review! The problem could have been solved by un-publishing the switcher before uninstalling the app. We can of course remove the switcher for you! Simply get in touch with us via support@langify-app.com and we'll take care of this immediately!

Drypak

Overall app works okay, however really hard to set text size and font easily. Two pieces of text in same font size in langify are still displayed differently on the actual website... Lots of effort to always check this, already lost sales due to this.

May 31, 2021

Johannes from langify here :) Thank you for your honest review! Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the formatting. We're constantly improving the app based on our customer's feedback and will improve the rich text editor to better support the formatting! Feel free to get in touch with us via support@langify-app.com so that we can further discuss this.

Magazin romanesc "Hermannstadt" Germania

The Langify App started changing our Romanian original text on all Collections to English translation. We wrote Langify and to our surprise was being told they thing it is a bug in Shopify and that the Langify developer who can solve this is sick and we need to wait 6 days until he comes back to work.
Today he wrote us he has no idea how to resolve this and passed this further to Shopify. We also have several sites connected to this site and because Langify didn’t properly look when creating collections it did messed up those websites too.
Very disappointed ! Don't even want to think what could have happened if Langify would have translated more than just the Collections title . Would have probably put us out of business for few days.
We asked them to unpublished the English translation and to do the testing somewhere else rather then our websites.
Be careful when working with this App !!!
Removed the App and asked for Refund.

Paintsomeway

It can't be open , continue refreshing .
I don't know why it has a high score
I decide to delete it .

thetrendluxe

I removed the app from the store but still charge me $17.50 a month, I have no place to cancel, should I just close the store?
Here's an expletive...

November 7, 2020

Hi,

Johannes from langify here :)

shopify is handling all charges for langify. I guess you have been in the next billing cycle already and therefore shopify charged you.

Please get in touch with us via support@langify-app.com and we'll take care of this as soon as possible.

Closing your shopify store is not required.

Best,
Johannes

RUE DES TABLEAUX

j'installe application !!! bug de partout le pire j'ai acheté des mots et ca ne traduit rien !!! je click sur theme bug je click autre bug bug..service client pas en ligne.....je demande le remboursement immédiat !!!!

August 13, 2020

Thank your for your review and sorry for the inconvenience!

Please get in touch with us via support@langify-app.com so that we can assist with this and talk about a possible refund for the auto-translation-words.

FibraMask

Absolutely unusable. Website beyond slow. Literally waiting MINUTES for things to load. Don't be fooled by the amount of reviews — most recent ones are extremely negative. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

uenice

After setting, no language translation box is selected
After setting, no language translation box is selected

July 13, 2020

Hi :)

Just had a look and it seems that you did not receive any of our replies :(

From what I can see you have multiple translation apps running in parallel which might cause issues. We can of course help you solving this issue.

Please get in touch with us via support@langify-app.com and we'll assist immediately (please also check your spam folder - just in case).

Engaging-Garments

Terrible - i needed help to install as its very confusing - response was "here have a look at the guide" after i asked for someone to specifically do it. I would go for any other app most will install if you need anything specific, which i did! Cheers Francesco,

CitrusRicus

Real bad support service. My store broke down after incorporating a translation via this app 3 days ago, 3 DAYS NOT SELLING BECAUSE OF THIS APP!!

I have been unable to sell my most important products to my most important customers (german) and THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO SOLVE IT!!

We have contacted them 3 days in a row, no solution given.

DO NOT USE THIS APP, SUPPORT SERVICE IS A DISASTER. And it is not cheap at all. Use any other one, look for a better support service.