langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Famme

It works, but leaves so much garbage when uninstalled. It can translate into different languages based on different domains.

EDIT: Putting 1, so much garbage....

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship

Internal server error twice during setup of this App i don't rely on that sorry have to find another solution.

Thanks for the trial

VYREU

This app messed up my whole shop, i have to close it now.
The support wanted to help and remove the code completely, now the shop is even worse and I got charged again for the app.

If you install it, there's no way back!

imcwo

Very bad, let my shop mess up.Make my interface messy and hard to recover.I used this app, which caused my shopify shop interface to be confused.

Estilo Uno

Plagued with problems, after months trying to make it work I decided to uninstall it, but and even that is causing errors. The app is stuck in my code, very bad experience and poor support.
I will be complaining to Shopify. I have been using Shopify apps for a few years, this is the only time I have had such a bad experience.
UPDATE 11/13: After the developers FINALLY logged in to my store and deleted their app, they DELETED THE WRONG VERSION. I specifically asked them to remove the Spanish version (in writing via email) and they did exactly the opposite. ALL MY INFORMACION IS GONE. I cannot believe the level of incompetence!

DadKidMom

i used this app, for each word ..you should translate....why you say your self automaticly ???? if i write everything this is not automatic.....this is manual....

and change language scrool stay in the left side in the page ??? i never see that before...it must be in the right....anyway....bad

Doris Wagner Cosmetics

I used this app to translate my English SHOPIFY store into German and Italian, and was hoping to do so for Spanish and French as well. As we are based in the EU functioning multi-linguality is a must!

First of all, this app DOES NOT TRANSLATE anything. It offers a split mode for you to enter the externally translated text opposite of the original text. You also have to do all formatings again, unless you choose to import the originally formatted text and work directly in that. I like the split screen mode. And the developers offer okay support.

HOWEVER, the biggest drawbacks are so severe that they are business threathening:

1) the search function in SHOPIFY does not take into account any other language version than the basic shop language (i.e. English in my case) - foreing language texts are NON-SEARCHABLE by customers!!!

2) Langify is not compatible with SEO Manager and does not offer any input possibility for SEO-information

Basically this means:

a) You have to translate text yourself or outsource that
b) Langify offers a split-screen input form only
c) Nobody will find your foreign langauge website on Google
d) Site visitors won't be able to search the foreign language content

--> This is useless for real life business!
We are searching for a better option now...

Erovibesbe

The app really fucked my premium theme, can't recovered it, good job!

Allmine Yours

This app is useless. The fact you cannot get customer support via phone or messenger. It is not letting me put the codes on my website nor is it changing the language. I do not recommend using this app. It is confusing. Enabling certain languages is not letting me do either.

Ariesdenhomedecor

the guide doesnt work
it doesnt translate
its not even free like other apps
worst experience with an app so far