langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

World squad basketball

Don’t install this app !!! I instaled then delete because was not good and today I saw that they charge there Is no 7 day free they lie and Im very mad !!!

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review!

langify comes with a free 7 day trial and you are not charged if you uninstall the app in between that free trial. You were charged because you had the app installed for 9 days (langify was installed on May 6 and uninstalled on May 15).

Please reach out to our support via support@langify-app.com so that we can sort this out and please consider removing this review :)

Engaging-Garments

Terrible - i needed help to install as its very confusing - response was "here have a look at the guide" after i asked for someone to specifically do it. I would go for any other app most will install if you need anything specific, which i did! Cheers Francesco,

CitrusRicus

Real bad support service. My store broke down after incorporating a translation via this app 3 days ago, 3 DAYS NOT SELLING BECAUSE OF THIS APP!!

I have been unable to sell my most important products to my most important customers (german) and THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO SOLVE IT!!

We have contacted them 3 days in a row, no solution given.

DO NOT USE THIS APP, SUPPORT SERVICE IS A DISASTER. And it is not cheap at all. Use any other one, look for a better support service.

NIU Pre-sale

extremely buggy app, takes ages to load and doesn't register several strings that are clearly translated.
Translations regularly jump back to old versions. our shop has lost 1000's of dollars in sales because of this app. 100% not recommended, steer away

lightfulname

If the products are edited through some third app, then don't use this app! It is terrible that now we have to translate each option one by one, and again and again since the one option has different parameters in different pages. I tried to asked help for this, and they just unable to solove this problem currently.

Urbanlife.site

Bad experience with this application, I have contacted them to solve problems with some translations on my site, but they have made adjustments that have caused my website in the English version to load very very slowly, now they do not respond and left me with a tremendous problem without solving !!

Maizone TR

Version 2 is really slow, not loading, not saving. Sometimes working, sometimes loading forever.....

TMINCHI

I just uninstalled this app, but the code of langify still stuck in my website. This app is very bad! How can i delete all the code?

dattelpalme.com

Support⭐️✰✰✰✰
I gave them access to my shop, and they can't help you because I need to contact other app developer to remove their codes. What a joke.

App ⭐️✰✰✰✰
I translated my texts and did everything according to the instructions and still it doesn't work. It is better to translate manually than to use such an app.

Usability ⭐️✰✰✰✰
At some point, you just click around because nothing works. Even the imported CSV files are not transferred correctly.

Documentation ⭐️✰✰✰✰
The site is overloaded with texts. Where to start?

Waste of time. In the end of my road the support was telling me our app is not integrated with other apps.

Boutique Maman

I Dont know why it got so many positive reviews :
1- It has 0 videos tutorials on how to use i didnt find any other video to show one simple things : HOW TO PREVIEW your WORK and could not receive it
2- Sent a message 3 days ago and response from support
3- This is not a translation App , it is a page duplicator ( you Must translate the pages yourself )
any way total waist of my time

Previous 1 3 4