langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
langify GmbH & Co. KG
4.7
October 30, 2022

We, like many others here, have lost a lot of money on this app. We can only strongly warn everyone here to install this app. We have explained to support that the languages are sporadically changed simply by the app, they don't seem to care. If you do not want to lose money and customers, do not install this app.

diy-bügelperlen
Time spent using app: 1 minute
October 30, 2022

Attention: Do not install this app under any circumstances, it almost destroyed our entire store. The translations are not automatic.

malennachzahlen-erwachsene
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
October 30, 2022

I am very sorry but this app is a horror experience for us. We lost a lot of money, support is very slow, I told support how important it is. It took me almost a week now to translate everything with this app. Actually I should take money for the hours of work, you can't imagine how much work it was, the app has errors everywhere and texts are not translated. Since the translation was changed all at once, we had very high Google Ads costs. I despair with this app and really can only strongly advise everyone not to install this app. This app almost broke our entire Shopify store, I even ended up begging support to help us after all, nothing happened. If you wanted to save yourself a lot of stress and aggravation, please do not install this app. Go to the competition, really. For me this app was like a horror movie and I almost lost my mind.

Diamond Painting - Das Original
Time spent using app: 26 days
July 20, 2022

I am sorry, but this really is the worst app on the shopify market. Incredibly slow, but the worst thing ist the auto translate functionality. The app has translated our native language. Perfect texts were turned into shit. We had to manually update all texts again. No option to revert auto translated texts.

Happy Sprinkles
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 6, 2022

Terrible customer support. The translations of our main market are down for 3 weeks due to a technical issue on Langify side. The customer service takes too long to respond to a critical topic that was even caused by an update on their side. We are losing business and they don't seem to even care about answering back after reporting the issue 4 times.

Sens Foods