Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Language Translator ‑ LangShop | Reviews

by Aheadworks

Translate store in multiple languages & convert currency

skiskates

Very good and fast IT support. One of the best you've ever seen. I swear. Thank you for your services.

November 3, 2021

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback.
We'll do our best to provide the most efficient service.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again ;)

SPORTSNATION.SHOP

Helpful support and easy to use ! Reply was quick when I had a question and needed help. Good app !

November 2, 2021

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback.
We'll do our best to provide the most efficient service.
Please don't hesitate to contact us again ;)

WAHTS

Easy to use and thumbs up to support team for being supper responsive! it only took few minutes to respond.

November 2, 2021

Hello!
Thank you for your great review!
Our support team is always happy to help and I hope the app will bring you joy further.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again :)
Have a good one.

Lackto

Lilia Shirina helped me very quickly. She is very sweet and answers all my questions. It made my experience with the app very positive.

October 28, 2021

Hello Lackto,
Thank you for your review and such appreciation of our support team! We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our app and will do our best to meet our customers' requirements and provide top service for them in the future.

Best regards,
LangShop Team

LAZOS

Me encanta esta aplicación, la recomiendo encarecidamente. Traduce con gran calidad mucha variedad de idiomas.

October 22, 2021

Hello!
Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear that our app fits your needs and hope that you'll stay with us for a long time :)

If any questions about our app occur, our support team is always ready to help.
Have a good one.

eusup

Dayana is so much helpful and sweet!! She helped me find out how to fix the probs and clearly explained everything I need. Thanks so much!!

October 14, 2021

Oh, thank you very much for such warm words! I was very happy to set up a store for you! Be sure to come back again to us with any question :)

Sincerely,
Dayana Nezhura

NOMBRE D'OR

I enjoy this app for language translation, is easy to use. Even the free plan is helpful and let you translate easily titles and photo texts.

Hello NOMBRE D'OR,
Thank you very much for your kind words, your review is much appreciated!
We're doing our best to make our customers happy and improve customers' service.
Should you have any questions- feel free to contact our support team.

Best regards,
LangShop Team

Pomgo

Amazing support !! They took the time to help us. We had other translating app but this one is by far the best. Thanks for the help

Hello Pomgo.
Your feedback is wonderful, thank you!
We are pleased to see that our app and service fits your needs :)

Our Support Team is always ready to help if any questions occur.
Have a nice week.

HAKOMALL

Great support!!! I chose Langshop APP after trying other APP. Not only good functionality but also great support!!! I highly recommend this!

Hello HAKOMALL.
Thank you for a great review!
That's a pleasure for us to make our customers happy :)

Please don't hesitate to contact us if any assistance is required.
Have a great week.

Bodymune Natural Organic Supplements

This is a very useful translation app. They keep improving. Whenever needed I received professional support.

October 5, 2021

Hello Bodymune Natural Organic Supplements!

Our team is doing its best to improve the app and make our customers happy.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if any questions occur.