AI Language Translate LangShop

Translate Store into Multi Language. Currency Converter. Geo

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bloomyjew

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Excellent application and very reactive support! It covers all needed functionalities. I highly recommend it!

June 3, 2022

Hello!
We really appreciate your feedback, thank you!

In case any questions about our app occur, please feel free to contact our Support Team via live chat or mail.

Langshop Team

Ehrl Fine Art & Antiques

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Quick and easy setup, good app ---------------------------------------------------------------------

June 2, 2022

Hello!

We really appreciate your opinion and will do our best to keep high level of service.

Langshop Team.

Duchatel Biarritz

Location France

The application works great. The support team is helpful and available anytime according to our convenience

May 31, 2022

Salut!

Thank you very much for such a high rate of our app and the support team work. It's our pleasure to hear that you've stayed satisfied with it as we always try to do our best in case of providing our customers the best service possible.

King regards,
LangShop Team

Party Expert

Amazing app and excellent customer service! They are quick and will help you with any situations very quickly!

May 26, 2022

Hello!
Thank you for such a great feedback, you've made our day :)

Should any questions about our app occur, please feel free to contact our Support Team again.
Good luck and have a great week!

Langshop Team

MATMA

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

I ragazzi dell'assistenza hanno sempre trovato il modo di aiutarmi e di mostrami come meglio usare la loro app, sono sempre disponibili. grazie

May 23, 2022

Ciao,

Grazie mille per il tuo feedback! Siamo davvero lieti che ti piaccia la nostra applicazione e il nostro servizio. Se hai bisogno di assistenza, faccelo sapere. Siamo sempre qui per te 24 ore su 24 :)

Ti auguro il meglio,
Squadra Langshop

Instafollow

Location Norway

Ive had trouble with Shopify as a CMS system as a whole - cause of theyre restrictive areas. But, Langshop does it all what Shopify can offer, and their faults/featured are limited by Shopify and not the app. Features I miss - Direct checkout also translated from "buy now" button on Dawn - as I understand this "code" is restricted by Shopify. - If you change your primary domain, between languages, the translate doesnt follow - so the "theme" download doesnt work properly after that. - Would like a full "automate translate", that just targets new text and not the whole page. (If the page is already translated professionaly).

May 24, 2022

Hello!
Our entire Team is really grateful to you for your review. We appreciate your cooperation and will do our best to provide you high-quality app and service.
Langshop Team.

SAKAI ICHIMONJI MITSUHIDE

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

英語のみで始めたサイトを別の言語に対応させるために使用しました。管理画面、プロ翻訳、CSVによるインポートそれぞれで翻訳が直感的にスムーズに進む仕組みが整っている。サポートも素早く丁寧で助かりました。なぜかエクセルで作成したcsvがうまくインポートできず、テンプレートなどがあれば助かりました。一番うれしいのはスプレッドシートのリンクを入力し、スプレッドシート上でリアルタイムに更新できると良いです。

May 14, 2022

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback it's very important for us for further development!
We'll do our best to provide the most efficient service.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again ;)
Have a good one!

confidenceforall

Location Netherlands

I had some troubles when launching my new site. I was pleasantly surprised by the support that was provided. Great service!

May 12, 2022

Hello confidenceforall,
Thank you for leaving such a positive review!

We're glad to hear that you've found the required help from our customer support.
I do hope that you continue using our app and enjoy its functionality.
Should any questions appear- you can always contact us in chat or via email.

Best regards,
LangShop Team

pocoro

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

Maxim, he's one of the best and patient support I've met at shopify.
He answered all the questions in a short amount of time. I love this excellent app, but thanks to him I like this app more.

May 4, 2022

Hi!

Thank you so much for your review and for the highest score! We're very happy that our app matched your needs and also that you've found a timely help right when it was needed.

LangShop app

Yourganic Living

Location Portugal

Always there to help. I've asked for help several times and they are always available and with qualified support members that actually fix the problems.. Definitely recommend it.

April 28, 2022

Hi!

Thank you so much for you review and for your trust in us and our product.
We're very happy of such a high score of our work.
If you will ever have any questions or issues again you can always get us in touch.

LangShop app