Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Language Translator ‑ LangShop | Reviews

by Aheadworks

Translate store in multiple languages & convert currency

Mbrcosmetics

1. This is absolutely the best app for translating websites. I saw all other complicated translators. LangShop is 10 or 100 time better and more functional then all other apps toghether.
2. This app is intuitive and well-thought.
3. Support:
3a) is really well organized over Skype. You can write them anytime and chat online, (without writing e-mails and waiting days as I meet in case of other developers)
You can normally dialogue on-line, sending screenshots. This is the best way to fixing problems. Usually my problems are solved after 15 minutes.
3b) is the most helpful I've ever met in my my 20 year-long career
3c) sometimes fixes not their problems
4. You can use also the best app (the same developer) for building websites.App called: Buildify. Buildify and LangShop are super integrated.

Kkdu

The Langshop app is very easy to setup and manage and the support team is trully great. They have helped me with every little issue and request with very fast answers and solutions (within a couple of hours every request has been implemented and every issue solved).
I find it very cheap actually for everything this app does and the quality of the support.
If i had to give some feedback for improvements, i would say the only thing missing is an option to Bulk Translate the product Tags.
Keep up the great work guys!

Zurbano

Stunning app and the best support team I've ever met on Shopify.
Highly recommended for everyone!
Thank you guys for everything.

Dubailenses

Great team and Support!! This app is must have! Its better then others, Easy to use without any problem it also support currency switcher for free! Using it in my store.

Great job

Fastcaffe De

Truthfully must have app!
If you will face any problems / questions... they have best ever support team!
Super fast respond.
Everything is perfect.

Kokanboi

Great application, the auto translate feature is really cool and save a lot of time.
Awesome support, extremely responsive and efficient.
Everything is perfect, highly recommanded app!

Hundehalsbander

Outstanding features and customer support. The app offers everything we needed to easily run multiple stores in Europe with different language and currency.

Dynamic translations is really a killer feature.

At the beginning we had some issues but their super responsive Skype support help us in on time.

If I could I would give you 6 stars guys! :)

Makeal1

Great application features ! and more then that great support Team , they spent almost a day with me to fix my website after an Other developer screwed the Plugin installation ! you really nailed it !

Taksim Clinic

Response was fast with effective action taken, that was really helpful. Thanks a lot.

Vitamins Lv

I normally don't write reviews, but I feel compelled in this case. Langshop is a fantastic app that does the trick and more. What is even more impressive is the amazingly quick and efficient customer support from the developers, that have helped me over and over again with multiple queries. I would highly recommend switching over from competing apps to Langshop if you are looking to setup a multi-lingual webstore.