LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

Gearnaut.com

Lead Dyno works like a charm. All your information is here and although I haven't used it for affiliate building, I do appreciate the insight that Lead Dyno gives me. Their pricing is a little off putting with pricing structures that are geared to getting you north of the 500 visits per month. But they do not force upgrade you and you can always wait to pay them more when you feel you are getting your money's worth.

Minna Life Shop

Straightforward to set up and really responsive and helpful customer support - has been everything as advertised for us.

Fighter Motivation

Really quick and easy to set up.

LOTUSWEI

Super quick & easy to set up. Took a little while to figure out - once I got the hang of it, it literally takes 2 minutes to add another affiliate. Very easy to pay affiliates through one-click paypal process, simple dashboard for affiliates. Couldn't be easier!

OSCAR Natural

Great support, easy to install and set up, and a comprehensive system to track & pay affiliates. Definitely worthwhile if you need to set up a quality referral system on your store. Brett and his team give very personal support too, as well as proactive tips to get you set up and going. Highly recommended.

FCPeffects

After trying several affiliate softwares, I decided to give LeadDyno a try. It was exactly what I needed. It is extremely easy to setup, not only for you, but also for your affiliates. I highly recommend LeadDyno!

The Wholeness Store

Will review later, we are currently evaluating a scenario with the software.

TAO NUTRITION

I came across LeadDyno a couple of months ago when i was unhappy with my existing referral partner software. After an easy integration i found the software really easy to use and their custom affiliate dashboard looked great too. As i built out my dashboard with banners and emails we encountered a few bugs but these guys were right onto it and provided a 5 star customer service for me (and was on the other side of the world from them, so they had to do out of hours calls and skype).
When i started digging in to the software even more i found a whole other area where it tracked leads and customers, where they were referring from and it now highlights areas on the web where my business is being talked about and i am able to participate or flag for later marketing opportunities.
The payment system is super easy to use too.my referral partners are stoked.
cant recommend it enough.

1 2 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 Next