Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

COAST Products

We have a lot of customizations and different sales channels flowing into our storefront, so it was critical for us to find a Lifetime Value App that enabled us to filter and sort to meet our business needs. Lifetimely excels at this and their onboarding / training was very helpful to get us started on the right foot. They are also open to new development ideas and are continually improving their app. Highly recommend!

Hyvinvoinnin Tavaratalo

Excellent app for customer lifetime value. Being able to connect Google and Facebook Ads accounts provides additional valuable information. A big plus for fast customer support, thanks Karri!

theArcticPure.com

Great app for lifetime value analytics with a clean interface including a dashboard with a quick view of values that matter. Highly recommended.

SWIRLYCURLY

Highly recommend for serious business owners who want to know their numbers.

I used this app to help me find the Lifetime Value of my customers.

I got the accurate number + repurchase rate, lifecycle of customers and more valuable insights!

The founder, Karri, gives walkthrough calls to customers and he added tremendous value to me by giving me marketing strategies based on the Lifetimely reports.

I've tried many apps on Shopify and my experience with Lifetimely is the best so far.

Candle Shack

A really simple yet powerful App that will unlock LTV insights that are very difficult to get hold of in any other way. Support is also excellent and look forward to some exciting new updates.

Reset360

Best app I've used to really dial your customer LTV and see what they are doing over time. It allows you to see data to know where to focus your marketing dollars. Must have app for any Shopify store owner.

UNIS

This app has been very helpful as we try to better understand our customers and their buying habits. The developer has been extremely helpful, taking the time to walk our team through the app so we can make the most of its many uses. I highly recommend this to app!

Norse Spirit

Awesome app that will save us hours of manual work. We used to fill in daily spreadsheets for our sales, product costs, transaction fees, ad spend etc etc. This is all now pulled in automatically without any input from us and we can look at any time frames that we need to. Support is also incredibly responsive and open to requests for new features and Karri in particular is very helpful.

Pièces De Mode

Absolutely great app and even better customer service. We contacted the owner regarding a small issue we were having and he replied within minutes!

Under The Canopy

These guys are unbelievable. Not only is this app like nothing I've ever seen when it comes to accurate LTV, but we were also able to get on a call with the founder who walked us through the entire platform and helped us think about leveraging all of the numbers Lifetimely collects to grow our business. 5 stars. Crucial for any company looking to understand who their customers are and how they shop.

Previous 1 3 4 5