Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Mural Heroes

This app is so useful and is much better than order metrics. Support is top class I would highly recommend.

ATH Organics

Hands down the best analytical app out there. Super insightful and knowledgable founders. I almost don't want anyone else using this app because it is that good :)

Boka

Elegant product that's essential for running an eCommerce company. The customer service is also excellent! Highly recommend.

The Mini Cine

Karri is extremely helpful when explaining the app. It’s such an easy interface and keeps track of EVERYTHING! This has made our cashflow so much easier to deal with!

Mighty Petz

Really helpful tool!! And what is very important the customer service is amazing, helpful & quick!:)

VISIONARY PET

The Repeat Purchase Rate report has really helped Visionary Pet in terms of what we are doing well and how we can improve.

Eric's daily emails are very helpful too!

Nimble Activewear

We have been looking for something like this that pulls together our customer data so thank you for creating this! It was also incredible to be able to jump on a call with Karri for him to walk us through the platform - so hugely valuable!

Macro Snacks

Just installed today and been amazed at the data. Finally a place where all KPI's are in one place and organized. It makes sharing data easy. Now you know what your numbers are, all the time!

Barukas

Very responsive customer service and valuable tool for tracking LTV! Thank you for making this available.

BombTech Golf

This APP is exactly what I was looking for. Simple and clean design that’s provides the LTV numbers I want and need to make important product and marketing decisions. I had a call with the owner and it was well worth it! Absolute must have for your ecom store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9