LimeSpot Personalizer

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

From $18/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ga4ga

This app is really driving product views and adds to cart! Love it!

Www Bristolpetcompany Co Uk

Click Click done this app could not be easier to install and use. Limespot has driven product views and gives the site a great "feel".

And it's free. I hate the phrase but this is a no brainer.

Plum Ashby

A great app which really does help with boosting page views! One problem we found with Shopify is the fact that the related products are only in the same collection - so really annoying when you have a body lotion in one collection and the wash in another collection. This app marries that relationship together and has a great tracking system at the back. Had a few issues with the way it looked, but the developers came back within 24 hours and had changed it!

Fabulous Art

Love this app. It has driven 7% of my product views. It's not complicated to install and easy to make work. Great for a small one women business like mine. I sell art.

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

A wonderful app. It looks great on the store. It gives a lot of options in terms of looks and functions. Best Recommendation app that I have tried. I got late to it... because it is free, and I do not know... the recommendation apps are so expensive, somewhat overpriced here, so I thought that it is either a very poor app or that something else is fishy here.

But no. It is the best app we have ever used in Shopify so far, and by a long chalk!

I must say that I still find it extremely funny that it is a FREE APP

Great Job, and Thanks, Avi
Therealdeal.co.il

Rayyoungchu

It's helping our website immensely. Check us out at www.rayyoungchu.com and www.theyummies.com

Radhound

Great App that is easy to implement. Within the first two weeks it has increased product views by 12% which is only expected to increase as our traffic increases. Overall, it has a great design that matches our store and will continue using and adapting the features available.

The Crystal Healing Shop

Excellent App. The " Most Popular Items" and the "Recently Viewed" feature is very good, as is the Related Items on the Product pages. I find the feature much more sophisticated than the similar built in feature that comes with most of the Shopify Themes, There are many ways to "tweak" which products are recommended and which appear in the most popular section which is great for Up Sell and Cross Sell opportunities, however a little bit more technical skills are required to figure out all of these settings! All I do know is that my sales have increased as a result of using the most basic features of this App. I am excited to see an even greater increase when I am able to figure out the more advanced features :-)

Wrist Bling

Just WOW!
If you use Shopify you need this app- simples!
Get it Now!

Bclub

Great App! Quick and Awesome !!!
Works very well!!!
Fantastic and responsive support!
Recommend it.