LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer | Reviews

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Sparkling Collectibles

Very nicely run app. Easy to install and is a very nice additional feature to the website.

The Pilots Club

Really pleased with this app. So many apps don't work the way you want them to but this does the job perfectly. Good work Limespot and thanks!

Slovakpoint

Really nice and useful app. Easy to install, good customisation options directly from the app plus Limespot liquid snippets are editable so further tweeks are possible too which is really nice touch not seen in many apps and I really appreciate this. I just checked my last performance statistics - 13% of all product views came from this app from last week! I did not expect this. I will see how it will work out in future but at this moment I can say it is really worth installation and it is delivering results. And... it's free! This is no brainer ;-)

Salon De Venus

www.salon-de-venus.com.au LOVES LimeSpot!
Salon De Venus relies on a lot of referral business and ensuring customer satisfaction and repetition. LimeSpot takes a lot of the effort out of promotional programs by being "set-n-forget!"

Five Stars!

Out Of Stock

Great App.
Great support.
easy to setup and match the theme.

Taabamb

LimeSpot has been directly responsible for driving relevant traffic to our site. This has had a measurable positive effect on our growth..highly recommended!!

Dan
-Designer/co-founder at Dstoohey.com

Qhvbeauty

Sweet app - easy to install and gives us the functionality we wanted. Very customizable.

Mailbox Big Box

Can't recommend LimeSpot highly enough. Eric who heads up their customer service teams is awesome and provides top notch service worthy of any $69+ / month paid app.

Specifically the team did a custom installation for me as the initial installation caused a few layout issues with my theme. They even cleaned up some up existing code (not part of LimeSpot) to get everything looking and running smoothly.

As far at the actual app, it works great and looks great. Recently viewed products, recommended products and related products. Makes navigation through your site easier and increases page views, hopefully allowing your customer of find what they are looking for or something which catches their eye.

Download and install LimeSpot...end of story!

Explicit Productions

This app delivers very impressive functionnalities versus the real easy setup time. The stats dashboard is great and we like the "recently viewed" widget a lot!

Prettyfreshshop

I almost overlooked this app due to the name (LimeSpot) as I didn't know what was the app about, but I'm SO glad I found it! Makes the site & shop look professional and of high quality with the related products and recently viewed sections which I've been looking for all this while! Every online shop should have this app. Support is great and I can't say enough about it. Thank you lots!

Marissa