LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer | Reviews

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Shabby Chic Regency

Outstanding App!!!! Can not recommend enough!!!!!

Screaming Colors Clothing

They offer a lot for being a free service. I'm waiting to see how far they can take me and my company.

Dalson Foods

Great app and has helped us to get more products in front of people through a free application. Would highly recommend.

Waynuffstuff

Seems too easy and useful to be free.

Daisy Dress For Less

I love this App, Beautiful and very easy to install!
Outstanding customer service! Thanks, Eric!

Daisy Dress For Less

Nearer The Moon

Great App. Much better looking than the default recommended products in my template. Excellent customer support. Would definitely recommend.

Shop Onyx

Very easy to install. Great customer service. Thank you Limespot for being free!!

Krystalscorner Com

I'm very pleased with the direction my site has gone since I installed this app. Looking forward to the future.

Edwards Luggage

Awesome, and free. A no-brainer for product suggestions, trending items and previously viewed items (always wanted on our site). Also, very easy to perform manual product sync with app if you've just added new items your site. 5 stars.

Paris Sete

Great app, do the work for you. Very simple to install with excellent information to manage your website.