LimeSpot Personalizer

LimeSpot Personalizer

by LimeSpot

Customized Product Recommendations, Cross Sell, Upsell, Bundle

Zero Waste Outlet

Great app to promote similar products to upsell and cross-promote. Easy to use and doesn't break my theme. Cust support rep Michelle helped me with a few issue and she took care of my issues quickly. Recommended!

June 30, 2020

You're very welcome! Thanks for your recommendation :)

TOJEA STORE

honestly just what I needed, Quick support, amazing app, and amazing staff, I am not too savy with website building but downloading this app and the support have received has been so helpful. Frederick helped me with all the issues I was having with my site and made sure I was 100% happy, very professional and quick response. And my website looks great, Just sold an item from the collection page i made on their app. Thank you

June 29, 2020

We are very happy to hear that you got a conversion so quickly with our app and that you had a wonderful setup experience with our support team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again if you need anything else!

Chan Luu

Great app & Great Support! It takes me just 5 minutes to get supported. We will work with them for a long time for sure.

June 25, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review. :)

Sage & Gravel

I love LimeSpot! I've been using this app for nearly three years now and it never ceases to perform. LimeSpot boosts my conversions on a daily basis, and customer support is the best! Reymond helped modify my code so that the LimeSpot recommendations matched the products as they appear on my theme perfectly! I definitely recommend this app to any of you that are contemplating it.

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Reymond is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to continue working with you. Thanks for being a loyal customer!

My Zodiac World

Best support I have ever received on the Shopify app store. Thanks, Michael. :)
Excited to use this app.

June 23, 2020

So happy to hear that you have received the best support ever! Thanks for sharing your experience with other merchants. We are excited to have you use our app as well!

Be Beauty Club

Great Support & Best app
I recommended this app for more productivity

June 17, 2020

Your review made our day! Thank you so much glad it is increasing your productivity.

Republica BIO

Super support. Just in a minute the help I needed has been provided. The app works very well on our website

June 15, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you very much!

TFC&H Co.

Always excellent customer service. I had wrote to support about a short downtime & was replied back to by Reymond no more than 15 minutes later on a Sunday. Awesome

June 15, 2020

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Naturapetsstore

Michael from Limespot helped me so much with the integration and optimization. He Still do lot to help me. This LimeSpot Personalizer is really good, i think one of the best of for Recommendations. Support ist very Fast and patient. Thank you guys

June 10, 2020

We are always here to help you! Thanks so much for your positive opinion. :)

ValentineGizdov

I loved this app the guys who help is great. I deffinetely reccomendet. Also I have good result after apply this app in my store

June 4, 2020

Thanks for your 5-star review!