LiveChat

LiveChat

by LiveChat

Live chat with product recommendations and customer details

South Horizon T-Shirt Company

I have used LiveChat for almost 2+ years on and off on my sites. Now I am using LiveChat on my Shopify site. I am extremely pleased with this incredible app and its features. The design is quite brilliant and well executed. But most importantly any time I have a question, I can chat with their support team member 24/7 and get a correct answer within minutes. Now that’s peace of mind.

PATH projects

I have been using Live Chat for 7 years now between different websites. Great stable platform, lots of customization options and great customer support. Highly recommended.

CustomIcing.com.au

We have been using Live Chat for many years now. Very easy to install and use. If ever tech assistance has been needed they have always been fast to reply and assist. The recent update and addition of Product Cards has made live chats with customers much better. I look forward to seeing more updates from Live Chat.
Yes, I would recommend Live Chat Inc.

store60

Overall, we love LiveChat for our team. It's one of the easiest to use and the cost is amazing compared to some others we looked at. I love that we can see browser types and pages visited while we're talking to our customer base. It's really helped us up our customer service.

October 10, 2019

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review, there are more great features coming soon, with improvements to the Product Cards and reporting. capabilities.

TSHEEZ

What a great app. Very useful and helpful. The 30 days try version is completely awesome. I 100% recommand.

Wuxly Movement

Really like how easy this app is to use. It also clearly notifies you when an incoming chat is coming in. There is useful information provided on the side of the chat screen that shows you the name and contact info, where the customer is located, the links they've clicked on so far and more.

White Rabbit Skin Care

I've only been using this app for about a week but already it is miles better than others i've tried. It is simple to use, and I love the fact that there is also a mobile app too, which definitely helps with customer support and therefore conversions

ÓRTTU

Easy for using, works fast no any bugs at all. Strong recommend for online e-commerce business! Really increase conversion rate!

Fromanteel Watches

Functional, easy to use, full of information and indicators in order to quickly support customer requests.

loishazel

Easy to use, great way to connect with our customers and provide instant help for their queries. Highly recommend

Previous 1