Subscriptions by Loop

Subscriptions: Payments, Rebuys & Recharges/ Boldly Rising App

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

subscription management app for shopify

Wildbloom Skincare

We are in the process of installing and launching this app but I wanted to address the negative comments about customer service - these guys have been great! Ready to jump on a call no matter what time of day and they have sent multiple detailed emails helping me get this set up. Great customer service! Excited to see our sales increase with this app.

July 8, 2022

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on our customer support- Our utmost priority. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time for any sort of assistance.

Team Loop

OTF Canada Distribution Inc.

Just started using this app, needed a tiny bit of help from support and so far it's running flawlessly! They were quick to respond and guided me through some coding edits to make it work with our store.

July 8, 2022

Thank you for your review!
Happy that you were satisfied with our support- Our utmost priority. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time for any sort of assistance.

NAYA

Rakshit and his colleague have been an absolute joy to work with. They made it easy to install the app, supported step by step along the way and still available if any questions come up. They are very attentive to their customers and keen to enhance the features around the customers requirement. I don't know why anyone would say anything bad about them as those two are super helpful and taking their time to listen! And the service is A+ - something rare to find in this ocean of apps. Plus, they seem to be always available. For a SME like us, this is important to provide ongoing support and be available even over the weekend. Because, when do we ever stop working and it does not feel like work if you partner with people like these two. Keep up the good work!

Jenston Girl

I would love to keep this app, but it's not working out. The customer service is very weak, I guess it's because the app is free. The app is not functioning properly. I contact customer service they didn't reply back, instead they dropped a code in my theme that cause an error message. luckily I know a few things about coding, so I was able to remove the code. I contact customer service again, still waiting on a reply.

Hi There!

Our apologies for the poor experience. We don’t have night support right now and hence the delay of 8 hrs in responding to you.

We tried reaching out to you multiple times but we didn’t get a response from your side. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to enable Subscriptions on your online store.

The Modern Silo

This app is a JOKE. There is NO customer service. They do not contact you ever. They just keep sending "schedule a call" emails but then push your call off over and over. And all call times are between midnight and 4am. I'm convinced that all reviews were entered by this company.

Hi Tinley,

After this review and even before this review, we have tried reaching out to you to activate Subscriptions for your store but haven’t been able to do so.

You scheduled 3 calls with us for your subscription widget issue but didn’t join any of the calls. After every call, we sent an email asking you to reschedule the call and even followed-up with you. I have updated the timeline of events on the google doc below, we have shared the same sheet with you as well.

I am really not sure what we could have done differently so you wouldn't have felt disappointed with us.

If you do want to try us again, please feel free to respond to our emails and we will be happy to power subscriptions for you.

LuvEnlightens

Exceptional communication from agent and tutorial on how to use app efficiently. I have confidence on how to navigate, add, modify, track subscriptions and more.

Hi there,

We are happy that you were satisfied with our support- Our utmost priority. We also look forward to assisting you with any kind of query.

Waste Free Celebrations

Location New Zealand

Stoked with the Loop app. It has all that I needed, no more, no less. It is simple to navigate, looks good in the product field and the dashboard does what it should. Initially I couldn't see the subscription option on the live product page. I scheduled a call to chat with support, and right on time Rakshit was there on the chat and we got everything sorted. We quickly determined it was an issue with my Konversion theme - it needed an extra little bit of coding (many of my apps have needed this step with this theme. Rakshit took the wheel and in a few moments it was sorted, then we had a yarn about additional features and ways I can incorporate it into other products. I am very happy with Loop and the customer service was brilliant. You can be confident that they are smart and they care!

July 8, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review and kind words!
Happy that you were satisfied with our customer support- Our utmost priority. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time for any sort of assistance.

Sonoran Organic Products

I used the app to manage subscriptions. It is easy to use. I had an issue that support team resolved immediately so my subscriptions can be effectively managed. Thank you.

July 8, 2022

Thank you for the review!

The Modern Pup

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I decided to use this app for my dog treats! so far so good, customer service was spot on, they answered my questions in a timely manner and gave me some feedback :)

Thanks for the review :)

Subscriptions / repeat orders makes a lot of sense for your business.

Please write to us if you have any concerns or feature request which can improve subscription management for you or your customers.

The Little Bookshop Cookham

I added this to give customers a subscription service that they can pay monthly. I had an issue with it at first, but the customer service was brilliant - very quick response time and they resolved the problem.

Thanks for the review!

We hope subscriptions are working well for you and your customers :)

If you have any feature request, suggestion or a concern - please feel free to write to us on email.

Team Loop.