Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Canvaxy

They increased their prices for shopify stores with orders, it's a review app, not upsell on checkout app guys, i wont pay 100$ for a review app

May 5, 2021

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers a variety of different subscription plans that fit growing businesses at any point in their journey of the Shopify ecosystem starting from only $9.99/month.

While we do offer a plan starting at $99.99, this plan includes many advanced features built for big brands and is definitely not the only option available.

I reached out to you in private with a bit more details on our different plans and to assist you in finding the right one for you!

Spoiled Paw

Be weary of this app, they continue charging you even after the app is removed from your store. Contacted support and they told me to contact shopify support, who then said they would contact loox support.

April 16, 2021

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

Please note that after further investigation, our team has contacted you privately to sort this out in the best way possible.​

And while Shopify manages all app charges and billing cycles according to their policy, Loox does not create any of the charges.

​You can learn more about their policy here:
​https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

​Having that said, when uninstalling the app mid-billing cycle, sometimes Shopify does not delete the charge and it is later received as a regular app charge.

​No worries, as I mentioned, we have already contacted you and will sort this out together, the best and fastest way we can :)

​In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

Modemeter Stoffmarkt

Unbelievable - Here on the app page it says the basic version is 9,99 - once downloaded the basic price is suddenly 14,99 - with hardly anything included. Sorry for me the app has already lost trust by just installing it - they should correct the prices in the app store in the first place. Of course I deleted it right away

March 5, 2021

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here.

I'm sorry to hear about what you've experienced!

Please note that Loox offers several different plans for stores at different stages of their Shopify journey.

Additionally, all Loox plans have the option of adding the Loox Referrals feature, which has an additional fee to the monthly payment, depending on the plan you're on.

However, it is not mandatory and you can definitely still enjoy the Basic plan without referrals for $9.99/month.

In any case, I've reached out to you privately to try and solve this together :)

Shapessy

I used to like them as you could set a limit to the emails you send each month with your plans, but NOW!
They changed their pricing, and we started paying $300+ without any reason and they didn't tell us even. we used to have $100 and it was okay for us. Now they charge emails and you can't set even limit

March 3, 2021

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here.

I'm sorry to hear about what you've experienced!

Generally speaking, we would never charge a merchant their explicit consent.

I've reached out to you privately to try and solve this together :)

BodyBeauty

I used this app based on the basic choice, I could only import 2 reviews, the third reviews was bloqued and a pop up says you should pass to advance plan. not sure if it was only a beug but i unstalled it because of that unfortunatly

February 26, 2021

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

Generally speaking, our support team is always happy to help!

From what you're describing, this might be related to a specific detail in your importing process.

I've reached out to you privately to hear more about what you experienced and offer our help.

Bit Bang Gaming LLC

I do not know why this app has so many 5 stars. Customer service is horrendous. I had high hopes for this, but it's awful. They have a support "chat" feature, but they have a disclaimer up top that it may take a few hours for a response. First, I downloaded the app and the 'auto integration' did not work. I did not see the reviews on my site and could not find the code in my theme. I had to ask the support team where the code was. They needed admin access before they could help me. I was reluctant, but hey - they need some kind of access to give support, so I gave them admin access. Chanelle, the support team member, went ahead and made changes without telling me first and said the issue was fixed. I went on my site and saw that she did add the review section, but it was way outside of the template margins so it looked terrible. I went back and told her to not make changes on my behalf and just tell me what needs to be done and I will do it myself. I asked for this to be undone and to give me proper instructions on how to implement the reviews. Jemuel was the next tech support to come into the conversation and he was great. Gave me exactly what was needed and it worked out. I then went ahead to put in some test reviews to get a feel of what it would look like. Took over 10 minutes for the reviews to show up (and I had auto post for 5 star reviews). I asked the support chat if this was normal and that my review wasn't showing up. Ten minutes later it posted to the site, so then I updated the support chat. I told them never mind, the test post just took some time to appear all is good and working. Then Chanelle comes back and said she has reassigned my review on the product. First, I dont even know what that means and secondly, I never asked for that. So I asked her what she actually did. No response. I then try to delete my test post and it doesn't delete. It is gone from my dashboard but is stuck on my product page. I go back to the chat and ask what happened, why it's not deleting, and if I can get some kind of response quickly. At this point I ask to speak directly with Jemuel because he was great. Jemeule comes back 20 minutes later and says he doesn't know why it was reassigned and doesn't see the post deleting so he has to escalate to the Tier2 Support Team. At this point I went into my code editor, deleted the Loox code, and deleted the app. If it is this complicated to simply get this app up and running I dont even want the headache of managing this with actual reviews on the page. Maybe this app used to be good, but whoever they hired for support needs to be re-trained.

February 25, 2021

Hey,
Yishai from the Loox team here.

I'm truly sorry to hear about that experience. Customer support and satisfaction are our top priority at Loox, we offer 24/7 email support and answer all emails as soon as possible, and always within a few hours.

Looking at our support interaction, it seems like there was certainly some miscommunication. We only ever make changes on stores at the request of the merchant, however, in this case, there were some misunderstandings which we apologize for - we should have done a better job explaining the changes we're making.

To clarify a bit about re-assigning reviews, this means updating which product the review is linked to. This option exists if, for example, the review includes out-dated product information or appears on an incorrect product.

​I want to stress that this does not affect the store in any way aside from making sure reviews appear on the correct products.

​Reviews and other elements on the page are saved on your browser cache which could cause changes not to be seen unless you explicitly refresh your cache. This explains the delay you experienced when making changes in your reviews.

With all that said, we have also reached out to you privately to address the other concerns mentioned, please look out for an email from the Loox Support team.

O'box

I have subscribed to a basic subscription but after reaching 500 orders, it is no longer possible to enter into the application to manage customer reviews that are already registered. I can't modify anything anymore !!! However, I continue to pay normally my monthly subscription. Loox asks you to switch to the higher plan otherwise you can't enter the application to manage the existing customer reviews !!! What a shame!

February 1, 2021

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here - I'm truly sorry that your experience with Loox was not positive as you expected.

Loox offers several different plans for stores of all sizes and needs.

Our Basic plan is designed for stores who are beginning their journey on the Shopify ecosystem to help them get their footing and start growing.

Our other plans, which are designed for stores of larger scale, provide a higher ROI for your store.

We are confident that the app will pay itself back in full by increasing conversion and retention of your customers. Not to mention the increase in reviews you will receive.

We have contacted you personally to assist you further on the matter.
Please check your email for an email from our support team :)

Demeletoo

If i could put 0, i would make it. The application design isn't bad, but definitly loox is a bunch of thief. Bascially i just tried them application on my shop for the test period. Then i accepted nothing but they still steal money on my account by shopify paiement. Be careful with that kind of app.

December 28, 2020

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm sorry to hear you feel that Loox did not meet your expectations.

When activating your free trial, Loox requires you to also select and approve a subscription. Shopify requires explicit merchant consent when selecting any app charges and we cannot, on a technical level, issue a charge without the merchant approving it first.

Once your free trial ends, Shopify automatically creates an app charge for the subscription that was enabled.

I can see that you have reached out to our Support Team regarding a refund for the charges to your account. I have personally reached out to you regarding this refund and will be more than happy to continue to assist you privately.

RigyStand

I used and understanding this app and this is very useful for my shop. It is very suitable for my shop

Julia Wine Accessories

Decided to go with a better app bundle at a much better price. Deleted this app and saw that it leaves code laying around everywhere. That is pure lazy development. Also just to have basic theming such as using your own font in the widget, you have to upgrade to a $30/month plan which is a ripoff.

December 16, 2020

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

Loox automatically removes all customer-facing widgets when uninstalled.

Some code cannot be automatically removed, because once you've uninstalled an app it loses permissions to remove code from your theme.
Please note that this code is not visible to customers on your store, nor does it affect your store's functionality, speed, or design.

We do provide a guide on how to remove the Loox code from your store on uninstall, which was sent to you automatically when you removed the app.

Secondly, Loox offers different features on different plans to match the growth of each merchant and their brands.
The Basic plan is designed for stores just starting out in the Shopify ecosystem to help them get their footing and start growing.

In addition to more font options, on our higher-up plans, Loox offers more personal customization options to your customer-facing review widgets, as well as emails, integrations with other Shopify apps, and much more.

We are confident our other plans will provide higher ROI to your store.

In any case, I contacted you personally to assist you further on the matter.
Please check your email for an email from our support team :)