Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Big Nuts

Location Malaysia

First try, so far good experience and helpful customer support, thanks Jodel for assist when I'm having some issue.

Jazzie Naturals

I used this app to replace a different app that was no longer working for me. And I love how the reviews appear as a pop up on my site and also on the product pages.

Le Bleuet Soaps

I really like this app and have been happy with customer service. My favorite feature is adding a review page to my site since I make items that change all the time, it is hard to accumulate reviews. The review page shows every review I get, whether the product is available or not.

Tsrak

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

its helpful and will help me gain customers, its easy to use and everything set so perfectly, i will definitely recommend it to others.

Polygonale

Location United Arab Emirates

App molto bella, funzionante e con un leyout abbastanza versatile
l'unica cosa che può essere migliorata è il fatto che si può mettere massimo 1 immagine per review

No Blinding Lights

Time spent using app About 1 month

Channelle es excelente! tuvo una pronta respuesta y me ayudo a solucionar mi problema de la mejor manera.

Sterling Dove

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I applied this app to my shopify, it was very quick and easy, however, I prefer video instructions - or step by step pictures.

W&W Importados

Location Brazil

Eu gostei muito do App, facilita muito para os lojistas iniciantes, é muito fácil de usar e importar as avaliações. Como sugestão seria deixar por conta do usuário a escolha das fotos, visto que por vezes a foto que o app escolhe para importação não é a melhor foto enviada pelo cliente.

Presente para Homem

Location Brazil

Estou aprendendo a usar e parece ser otimo. Assim que aprender irei atualizar o status. dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Opalla

Location China

Easy to use. 9.99 USD/month plan for starters is very friendly for businesses just starting up. Integration with Shopify is good, customers who receive an email can use just one click to submit a review, which is effortless for the customer. That is a very nice feature.
Customization of the review request email is very limited, hoping to improve it to suit more branded customization.