Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Perfecto Posture

needs better customer support and needs to look at their competitors features because this app is heavily lacking. there is no way to edit the reviews once they are on the site and there is no way to bulk hide or remove old reviews from your store if you are trying to update it with new ones. after submitting a customer service request it has been 5 hours now since i had authorized them to remove all of my imported reviews and it still has not happened. very poor customer support

Baby-Tod

Location France

CSV files not working. Somehow I didn't have the 14 days trial, I couldn't import reviews from Amazon, I couldn't edit, Very Disappointed. Paid for Nothing!!! What a waste

Jollie Jewel

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

A good app and easy integration with AE reviews. However, I have a huge problem with the look, that doesn't fit the minimalist design of my store. The big pictures (often of poor quality taken by customers) make my product pages look cluttered and make my store look "cheap". If Loox offers the option of showing the images in thumbnails and also showing reviews horizontally, I would come back to be your customer.

Bdsm Collar Store

Time spent using app 18 minutes

You need the expensive plans in order to do most of the things that are advertised on the app store, such as adding a logo, unique discount codes, email customization.

Rawdogbrands

Time spent using app About 4 years

Loox helps me get reviews with pictures from my customers that I never received before after countless emails. What unfortunately happens is my customers continue to get spammed after they leave a review. I can't set the application to stop emailing them after a certain number of emails or once they leave a review without turning all the emails off. Therefore, I pay to have my reviews on my site, but I can't get anymore without spamming my customers after every. single. purchase. :(

1 2 4 Next