Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

giftofwise

Jemeul was fast and help me to solve problem in few minutes. I give him store access and he done job for me. Really great support. Many thanks to Jemeul!

William Taylor Beds

I had some issues but jodel from the customer support fixed literally every issue for me. I emailed at 10pm at night and he solved and replied to me and got everything fixed by 11pm. Highly recommend

laboheme

Location Italy

ottima app. Funziona molto bene. Migliorerei solo lo strumento "traduzione". Per il resto funziona benissimo

Sneakergame.mx®

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Excelente aplicación para obtener opiniones de clientes!! Es fácil de instalar y tiene muchas funciones

MPStoresup

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Sehr starke App, gefällt mir. Leicht zu benutzen und kann ich nur weiter Empfehlen für jeden der einen eigenen Shop betreibt.

West End Coffee Roasters

Too early to tell but all first indications seem to be extremely positive. Not sure about the ROI on this product, but time will tell. Installed on a Friday morning and by Monday morning we had 40 new reviews.

בש גל - ציוד ספורט

Location Israel

Great app!
I received amazing service from a representative named Ilan
Very fast, professional service and I also received some tips for better use

FENGANG

Time spent using app 14 minutes

very easy to use, high work efficiency, recommended. very easy to use, high work efficiency, recommended. very easy to use, high work efficiency, recommended.

PROSTORMER

Location China

very nice menu .I tried many apps that contains customers photos but this is the best. I highly recommend.

Chegou Box

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

legal ldaldsmfasdffa asd fasd asdflkmlçadmlçfamdslçfnaklsnd fklan sndkf aklsd flmkamdslmfalksmdlfkmalskdmf