Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Product Reviews, Referrals, and Social Proof Upsell

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Homegenuine

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

you have to subscribe for the 59.99/month plan to remove the branding text "powered by loox", or it will stay on your site like a parasite, besides, after i removed this app, some code snippets still exist in my site to drag the site loading speed

September 22, 2021

(Updated)

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Our new Growth plan offers a variety of additional features that help Loox merchants generate more sales and revenue that usually covers the cost for Loox a few times over. This includes removing the Loox branding, starting at only $34.99/month!

Regarding the code lines you're still seeing - after an app is removed from a store, Shopify blocks all access to the theme for that app. This means that apps cannot remove the code they add once they are uninstalled. With that said we are more than happy to help you with this through our support team if you prefer not to change the code yourself.

That being said, I can assure you that once Loox is removed from the store, our code is not loaded in the store and does not affect the site's loading speed.

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

NBGAIA

Location China

very good to use . recommend . but i still do not know how to set one click to improve reviews , i have to click one by one ....

PrimeOFF

Location Brazil

é um otimo aplicativo que tem me ajudado muito em todos os meus trabalhos e dado qualidade a todos os produtos

Green Essentials Plus

Gives a great starting point, before you have your own reviews. I love the carousel and the customizability (In that's not even in the 'Pro' version)

Liberty Charms

Time spent using app About 2 years

A good, easy to use, review app that encourages customer participation and helps to convert sales. We love the photo review part of this.

Goteja Kit

Location Brazil

It really helps with my conversions. The layout looks fantastic on my website. There's a tool that keeps showing the latest reviews on the page and it's a must! Many Thanks!

DiFanta

Location Martinique
Time spent using app About 2 hours

very good app ! I hope my website can be improved using it . I will try it during 14 days and see the profitability.

Glow Simply™️

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

it's great for giving proof. The app is the most powerfull of all. i ve never regret with this app no discouss

BuzzDeals

The app met all my needs. Easy to setup and import some initial reviews. I'm very happy about the results.

Chloe Shop Brasil

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Eu recomendo este App. Ele ajuda muito no quesito prova social, porque isso trás pra sua loja mais segurança.