Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Clutchform Company

This app is AMAZING! It is really easy to use. If for whatever reason you get stuck, their customer support is . Jodel helped me out with all the patience in the world and was a true class act! Highly recommend!

RUCKUS COMPANY

The support team is amazing. I've had to reach out to them due to technical issues on our end, not theirs, and they have been extremely helpful and responsive each time. Thanks!

MessyBunLife

Make a big difference to help customers trust your brands! Would recommend using it and we have for many years!

Cat Scalia

Diese App ist sehr nützlich und einfach zum Handhaben. Der Support ist schnell zur Stelle und hilfsbereit.
Ich kann jeden diese App weiterempfehlen.

Natulim

Not only the app is great, but Josh from support has been super helpful. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a review app.

Shopbagno.it

ottima app per raccogliere recensioni, anche con foto dei clienti. Servizio di assistenza eccellente

Lyfestylz Plus

So far so good, I am receiving more reviews! I look forward to upgrading my plan as business grows:)

Happy Pet Central.com

Good quality app that works well super fast and to the point highly recommend using if you want to grow

100X Equine, LLC

We've been using the App for over a year and it does exactly what we need. Plus they have added several new features during that time... Highly Recommend!

Stylish Diva Boutique

This app is simple to use and works great for my store. No major complaints from me. My customers also love the discount for pictures.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 812 813