Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

standsome

Location Germany

Nice features, a little bit to pricey if you want to use the whole scope of options, but great customer service! Very fast and very helpful.

Empire 4U

Thank you so much Jemuel from Loox Support,I had problem with adding reviews and it was sorted in matters of minutes.
Great support, super fast and super efficient.

YAK Grills®

Great app and even better service, needed a widget moved in liquid files and David was able to make it happen. 6 Stars!

Stranded Hair Group

Great App and support from Sapir. I am recommending this to anyone who needs a nice and easy way to sort out reviews on the website.

Hollywood DJ

These guys go above and beyond every time. I'm a consultant for a handful of online retailers who want to kick ass in e-commerce. I noticed the structured data markup wasn't dialed in for reviews and contacted Loox for help. They not only knocked it out quickly but it was done right and...they fixed some of the other junk schema code in the template that was preventing Google from ranking the site! To clarify further, some of this was lazy or incompetent development from the theme developer that Loox just fixed up quickly. I have a ticket in with Volusion right now to solve this same issue and they have already taken a week to just get back to me, lol. Loox solved this within 24 hours and google is already seeing the change! I coach my ecom clients to strive for excellence, these guys are a stellar example of that. And no, I'm not affiliated with them at all, I'm also not generous with my reviews. I'm just super impressed. This is one of the few companies that provide a great product and truly deserves your business.

The Mold Market

Location Australia

Super easy to use and a great asset to your online store. Even for someone like myself who is very new to Shopify, this app is a dream to use.

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella

Location Italy

App eccellente, tutte le funzionalità sono premium con un costo irrisorio. Ottimo, 5 stelle super meritate!

everythingledss

Location Australia

Mara helped me integrate the loox star reviews into specific places on my website of my choosing. Quick and perfect service!

Berwyn Betty's Bath & Body Shop

I used this app to create a customer review page. It took a modest amount of time and the presentation is quite good. Thank you Channelle!

PetStar

Location Ukraine

Excellent application. A perfect combination of price and quality. Great support. Loox is adding new features again and again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 896 897