Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

THE ARCHER BOUTIQUE, LLC

I really love Loox Product reviews, the app allows real reviews to be added to my website and that is awesome.

Emma's Inklings

I love this app, super easy to use and looks great! Its customizable and looks so good on my website

Manu Store

Location Brazil

Fiz a contratação do pacote de $9.99 por mes assim que passasse os 14 dias, só que no aplicativo da shopify está mostrando o segundo plano do qual não contratei$34.99 USD. favor corrigir isso . caso contrário terei que cancelar o serviço antes de começar a usa-lo. Já tentei enviar mensagens para vcs mas não consegui nenhum canal. Quero continuar pagando o serviço mas no plano de 9.99. estou aguardando uma resposta sobre o caso. email. manustore963@gmail.com e a loja é realmanustore.com

June 24, 2022

Hey,
David from the Loox team here :)

First of all, I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

Generally speaking, Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

According to Shopify's own terms and policies, a third-party app cannot choose a merchant's app subscription plan, as Shopify requires explicit merchant consent when choosing an app's subscription plan.

No worries though!

I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your refund and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

Sportsden.ie

Location Ireland

Very good app, Tech support during setup was 1st class. Would highly reccomend this app for shopify.

Koala Case

Location Australia

Mara was an absolute gem. She got back to me efficiently and resolved my problem. I had only signed up to Loox so it was great to have someone come to my attention right away!

Metamorphosis Beauty

I liked how intuitive this app was as well as how easy it was to screen in the appropriate ratings.

High Cotton Textile

So far so good! Loving it! Still using the trial but if all continues to go well, I'll be keeping this app!

GPU Fan Replacement

Location Albania

Best reviews app for shopify. Customer support is ready to help and they until now have fixed all my issues.

Sarai Hair Company

So far so good, I use this app to help grab reviews from customers that have purchased within the last 90 days. I had a rough time on bonus email install but Amit was able to help me very quickly. I think the app works wonders, just think it’s difficult sometimes getting a customer to actually write a review. For the price that sometimes makes me wonder if it is worth it. This is my second time using the app so I’m going for it again.

NARVVI

So far so good. Just integrated with our store and so far its very user friendly. Great look and feel and good price point.