Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Lunéon

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire des reviews de qualité et je suis très satisfait de l'outil et du rendu. Ça fais très pro et il y a beaucoup d'option intéressante intégré. Je recommande.

Family Regardless

Great Customer support! Quick and efficient. Timely response and the rest of this review is just to meet the 100 word threshold.

Huxtley

App is easy to setup!! I got more reviews the first day than shopify reviews in a year!! Adds tons of social proof! Don't sleep on it...

Simply Magnificent LTD

App has a lot of options to really showcase your customer feedback. I think the price is a bit high though to start getting all the functionality you need.

JB's Home Essentials

Great app. I would recommend this app to anyone. It makes importing reviews from aliexpress very easy.

Chimes Boutique

The feedback from customers has been awesome. It helps to establish trust with new customers and increase conversion rates.

Ante'ja Cosmetics

This app was easy to integrate and it took the stress out of having to email all my customers. I love it so far

KelvinSoho

Good app for collecting customer feedback.The integration to shopify is also super easy. I will highly recommend this app

Flawco

Very good app to get customer reviews. Creates that trust with the brand vs our customers by collecting photo and video data. Amazing support provided by Mara from the support team to resolve a widget placement error.

Ambaya Gold Health Products

It's amazing how much better this review app is than any other we tried! We struggled to get reviews on the site even though we got messages, emails, etc thanking us for our excellent products. We connected Loox and BAM! Now we have lots of reviews for nearly all of our products, more coming in daily! Amazing! It's probably due to the follow-up methods it employs. Whatever works man. We couldn't be happier!