Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Brown Bear Coffee

One of the best apps we added to one of our stores in 2021. It's really helped us to show off our reviews in a more presentable way! We are now looking to use it on our other websites. Customer service is top-notch too!

The CosmoGlo

Great app. easy to use and understand. We are very happy with it. I would recommend it. It was easier to use than the other one we had

AraHousehold

We've been using it to get reviews on purchases of our products and it's been great. Easy to send and collect reviews and I'm beginning to get some converions on them.

Winnie Beau London

great review tool. i really like the way it automatically sends people referral codes etc. would be goo di f i could brand them.

Anime x Sneakers

I have tried many review app but Loox is by far the most complete and easy to use. The support is also very responsive and helpful!

Alejandra Nail Shop

Rain help a lot with the integration of my theme, he do what I needed so fast, excellent service. I have only few days with the app and works fine.

1 Stop Selfie Shop

highly recommended, very user friendly, new user and new store, therefore great app for adding reviews

Malia Kanjinga

J'ai utilisé cette application pour la première fois . Je suis impressionné par la facilité d'importer les avis du produit.

Oak & Merchant

Great app and even better customer support! Must have app for every store!! Also its very affordable

Simply Shop a Lot

Customer service gets 5 stars. Jemuel replied to my question in a matter of minutes. Obviously knowledgeable well prepared. No additional information required; it was very well handled. I only rated the app overall 4 stars because I need to periodically turn the pop-up widget off on mobile screens. It seems to come back on its own.