Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sin Dolor CBD

Location Mexico

Fácil de usar y cumple con su función, me gusta que puedas enviar descuentos a cambio de reseñas! Recomiendo para crecer negocios

tiendalasmarujas

Location Spain
Time spent using app 32 minutes

me gusta la calidad de las reviews...............................................................................

Dog Threads™

Great customer service — always helpful and fast response. It would be easier if we had the same person responding in one email chain to reduce miscommunication, but other than that 10/10 for helpfulness. Thanks!

Flybyy

Location Italy

Non c'è la versione italiana interna e non molto intuitiva soprattutto per uno come me che deve iniziare leggendo il "libretto delle istruzioni". E per finire costosa.

August 1, 2022

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Generally speaking, Loox supports translating all customer-facing widgets and emails to the language of their preference. With our multi-lingual support enabled, your review request emails will also match the checkout language used by your customers

Loox is also designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price, not only by creating social proof that boosts conversion but also by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! I’ve personally reached out to you and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

everyonedelight

Location South Korea
Time spent using app 1 day

I do love it. Easy to import the reviews of Aliexpress with only one click. Also, Rain helped me sincerely, and he looked so professional. The "Manuals review request email," works well. Thank you.

PlatinumShoeCare

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is slightly complicated to use. I have contacted support a couple times but just got an email response which have not been overly helpful. Previous apps we have installed the person responding to the emails have been extremely helpful, in fact they have sometimes been granted access to our website to ensure their app is installed correctly.

Tallsy

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfekt, Ich mag diese App. Der Support ist auch wirklich klasse. Ich kann diese App nur weiterempfehlen

Bouvi

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Loox is still a very good application. It's only gotten better over time. The integrations are seamless.

Sean Mangan-Next Stop Baby Shop

Location Australia

hi, IM only getting started with the loox app now, But must say I've heard nothing but great things. Will be back with a more detailed review when I get using loox.

favoreyemask

Location China
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Still in use, learning slowly, the interface is very clear, and the import is also very convenient.....