Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

peasleepstore

professional as ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff, they helped me changed 4 reviews in a row into 5 reviews a row. Also, helped me add write a review button, which is touch because I use pagefly as third part page editor. Thank you team!!!

Lowrey Foods

David is so helpful. During the 20 mins free phone call, he introduced the functions of Loox and we went through my website. Gave me many good ideas on how to use Loox. Thank you !

Zaamigo

Awesome app. Awesome support. They helped me to adjust the appearance of the reviews very quickly. 100% recommended!

DoNerdola

..................Excelente App. Prático e muito útil. Pretendo continuar utilizando................

heavenlysilks.com

I tried 2 other free apps first for setting up my store. Loox had higher quality and ease of use by far.

Beach and Wood

Easy to use and generated a lot of great reviews for my store. Having reviews on your website is a game changer.

Fabled

Not always the most intuitive for a newbie like me but the customer support is always thorough and great. thanks!

Boxzilla Collectibles

It gets reviews and some sales. Good app for collecting customer feedback. Easy integrations and setup.

ATYTUDE

Suporte bom ................................................................................................

exportviral.com

I just try this app and already fell in love with it. It helps me to extract the review from another source. Hope I get my first sale with this app soon.