Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Body Hack Products

I am currently still trying out the app, but I must say am impressed thus far. Navigating through the options and setting up was quite simple.

COMZEES

This App is so useful, very amazing and not complicated at all. You can take the reviews or pictures you like

Cravings Gourmet Popcorn

It is way better than I thought it was going to be... Waaaaayyyyyyy better!!! I am pleasantly surprised by how well it is working and the ease of use.

Sketchy Panda

I can see this app is going to be a seriously good tool for driving reviews, customer engagement and building trust. The app is intuitive, clear and easy to navigate and setup. I Love it! thank you so much Loox!

Mason Bottle

This app has helped tremendously with reviews and getting UGC. The ability to customize so much in regard to aesthetics is absolutely amazing! If you need an awesome app that can do it all and integrates seamlessly with other aspects of your business, this is it!

Da Onda

Loved it! Really is helping me build credibility with my clients! I will for sure be upgrading at some point

Alphateas

An excellent platform for collecting reviews. I use it exclusively across many different stores. Keep up the good work

M&S Pet Co.

I would like to learn how to add logo from my mobile device and how to get more out of this app plea

MAISON DU HYPE

Honestly this is an app that you should have on your store it helps aloooot, u can manage all aspects of reviews photos, stars, badges ....

SILLY SAPP

I Utilize This App For My Small Business Website, It's Great For New Customers And Inquiring Minds.