Reviews (19,783)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective collection and display of customer reviews, boosting trust and conversions. Key features include photo reviews, seamless integration, customization options, automation, and multilingual support. Many praise its exceptional customer support and affordability, making it suitable for small businesses. The support for video reviews, user-generated content, and insightful analytics are also valued. Merchants report increased conversion rates post-integration.

May 19, 2024

I've been using Loox for about 5 months now and have had nothing but positive experiences. I haven't needed support, as everything is simple and easy to manage.

FLOrigins
5 months using the app
June 7, 2024

nice and easy tool! works fine :)

ShineLow Automotive
Almost 2 years using the app
May 30, 2024

I’m a new member to the software but it’s really awesome. Ellison helped me with my questions and it made my experience even better! Awesome app and customer support! Thanks guys

Balanced Barks
2 months using the app
June 21, 2024

Setting up LOOX was straightforward, and the pricing is fair. Although I only installed the app a few days ago, I have already formed a very positive impression. Our shop previously used another review tool, which was far less intuitive to set up.

Everything seems very promising, and I am confident that the app will continue to perform well over time. One small drawback is that text reviews can only be displayed individually as a carousel, rather than side by side. Without accompanying images, the various widgets can’t be utilized. This is particularly relevant for me as I imported our previous reviews, which are all text-based.

Overall, LOOX offers an excellent user experience and has the potential to significantly enhance the way we manage customer reviews. I look forward to seeing how it evolves and improves with future updates.

Hey Party
2 days using the app
Loox replied June 22, 2024

Hey there,
Sara from the Loox team here :)

Thank you so much for your review and thoughtful feedback!

I've reached out to you via email to provide further assistance, and am looking forward to continuing the conversation there.

April 29, 2024

Loox App is great! Easy to set up and if you ever have a problem - e.g. a theme that is not yet Theme 2.0 capable, just send an email to support and within a few hours you will have a solution that a friendly support employee (in my case Jodel - a big thank you at this point!) will implement straight away!

Sharpinator
About 2 months using the app
June 7, 2024

Worst experience with them, they charged me 400$+ uninformed and my plan is for 40$ only, i want my money back extremly unethical to charge such high amount just for Reviews

Rawayat Jewellery
Pakistan
About 1 year using the app
Loox replied June 8, 2024

Hey there, Sara from the Loox team here.

We understand how stressful it can be to receive an unexpected charge. Our pricing plans are fully transparent and are outlined in several places throughout the subscription process.

We've reached out to you privately via email and look forward to continuing this conversation there.

July 9, 2024

I've been using Loox for 1 month now and I love it. Easy to use and I love how it helps with upsell and how easy and convenient it is for customers to give reviews!

BYIS Beverage, LLC
About 1 month using the app
June 20, 2024

Very good app and amazing support, thank you Ken !

Magnetic by S - Expert faux-cils
France
Over 5 years using the app
June 2, 2024

Very helpful app. Totally recommend it. This is the unique app that allow you to add "All Reviews" widget on my product page.

inspiraggio
Luxembourg
3 months using the app
May 7, 2024

I can't figure out how to stop so many pop ups though.

Nita's Fluid Woodworks