Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella

Location Italy

App eccellente, tutte le funzionalità sono premium con un costo irrisorio. Ottimo, 5 stelle super meritate!

everythingledss

Location Australia

Mara helped me integrate the loox star reviews into specific places on my website of my choosing. Quick and perfect service!

Berwyn Betty's Bath & Body Shop

I used this app to create a customer review page. It took a modest amount of time and the presentation is quite good. Thank you Channelle!

PetStar

Location Ukraine

Excellent application. A perfect combination of price and quality. Great support. Loox is adding new features again and again.

Bonoboss Handmade Accessories

Location Chile

The team is really good and supportive, they get back to you really fast, if you have any installation problem they help you out without any extra charge, i really recommend this app and loox team

Subtle Swap

Location Australia

Great customer service. I just installed the app and had trouble changing the colour of the text beside the star ratings widget. Chester was able to help me out and edited some of the back end coding for me which was really helpful for someone who knows nothing about coding.

Magazimix

Location Brazil

otimo app, poderia ter algum plano gratis para quem está iniciando....mas estou satisfeita e recomendo

Fitness Powered

Location Saudi Arabia

It helps me a lot in accomplishing my science with ease
. I can't do without it. It's easy to handle and at the push of a button, I highly recommend it

BravoBelt

Chester was very helpful and kind. I'm very happy with his service. Glad he's the one who helped me.

Adora Silk

Location Australia

I reached out to Loox team to set up the widget for my store theme. Rain was an absolute gem. He got back to me quickly and fixed the issue very fast. Super happy with their support. App is amazing too.