Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mommie Kreations

I've been using Loox review for a month now and I love the integration it has with my website. Also, it is amazingly easy to navigate and to send review requests to my customers.

LittleMine - Individuelle Geschenke

Great app and easy to use. Even if something doesn't work customer support is quick and efficient. Would recommend.

CONNEL ID | Designa din Golf ⛳

The app is really great, and great onboarding and support, 5stars!
I have been using this app for just a week and it really turned out GREAT!

Loja Solaris Ofertas

Péssimo aplicativo, plano caro depois que tem certo limite de reviews. Troquei de plano e os comentários do meus clientes sumiu tudo! Não recomendo.

January 21, 2022

Hey,
David from the Loox team here :)

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Generally speaking, Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

The Plan you were subscribed to is the Loox Beginner Plan.

Our Beginner plan is designed for stores that are starting their journey and helping them grow their business.

It is limited to a total of 500 orders from when you finish the Loox trial.

Due to this, after reaching your first 500 sales after the trial ends, the Loox Beginner plan will no longer be available, and your Loox admin will no longer be accessible until you select your next Loox Plan.

With that being said, I can assure you that all front-facing widgets and reviews appear exactly the same, and Loox will make no changes to your live store.

I've reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

If you have any other questions or need assistance with anything, do not hesitate to contact our support team.

We'd be more than happy to help :)

Bridal Hive

I'm using this app for my online boutique and I love it. it works well for my business and it's
affordable

CF Hydroponics

The apps helps drive more traffic and conversion. Only regret is I didn't do it sooner. Helps make my site look legit

myyogaspaceofficial

Love this app installation, it's super helpful easy to use and looks great when imported. Thanks Loox team!

Lustre Love

Super easy to use!! I switched from Yotpo which was impossible to figure out for someone who’s not the best with computers. Loox is SUPER straightforward and easy to use. Highly recommend!

Productsolution

very easy to use this is a good app try it today to help your store gone foward i encouraged you to try it

Pink Ant SL

Support was fast and they helped me with all the things and deails I wanted on my website. Strongly recommend this app!