Loox Product Reviews Referrals

Loox Product Reviews Referrals

by Loox

Product reviews with photos - build trust and drive referrals!

Shimond Shop

Works really good. Like it. :) Use it and you will Like it. :D:D ................................................

Noir Collectives

Tried other apps but this one literally does everything that I need it to do! Takes collecting and organizing reviews out of my hands and puts it on autopilot. Its great!

Spirit Pieces

Great app - always helpful support in the past. It definitely helps increase sales and also gives us a valuable heads up when things are going wrong.

MODERN DESIGN

I asked for help on one of my products as the reviews were now my being shown. I provided them access and the issue was solved within a couple of hours!

Palm beach mask

a great app will def keep using thank you and thank you for the great support you offer on your software

Magic Spirit Store

Me gustó la aplicación ya que permite que las personas pongan un review tanto en texto como en foto, y lo que me pareció agradable es que abre directamente la camara del celular.

Emerald Street Boutique

This app has helped me gain more reviews in a few weeks than I ever received before! Definitely recommend :)

ROCKLEO SPORTS

Very good App and the tech support so fast. I strongly recommended. Very good App and the tech support so fast. I strongly recommended.

stuffany

Great app, helps a lot, many thanks. (Sorry I dont get the minimum 100 characters to submit this review )

Boutique Namasté

TOP ! Top team ! Top application ! I'm using this app for my website https://www.boutique-namaste.com/