Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Phoneamazing

very good product thank u , helped me alot with my business .

I Feel The Deal

great app, making my life easier, would recommend

Beauty Seoul

I'm such a huge fan of this app. Its easy to use and relatively cheap, even at the pro level.

It's a fantastic concept and has really increased the marketability of my site. The number of reviews has gone up exponentially (from one a week to 5 a day). This hasn't necessarily resulted in boosted sales directly attributed but for SEO, Instagram and credibility is has been great. My customers enjoy leaving the reviews and take great care over them.

The support team have also been super quick and helpful.

The only reason it doesn't get a solid 5/5 is that the integration with google could be better, there is recently a workaround and if it comes through - hello full marks.

Lantre Noir

Just great !
The support is very quickly and gentle.

An app easy and useful ;)

Ismydevice

I realy like it, and it helps me a lot to save time posting the reviews, and the support is really nice and they help you in what ever you want

Vt88shopping

Happy dance time! We work hard to deliver you the best possible product, and we're thrilled to know you're enjoying Loox.

Charmerry

Thank you for the App. I absolutely love it. A+++

The Kava Root

Fantastic App! adds content to my site and instills customer confidence. I cant rave about this app more, I love It! TheKavaRoots.com

Nyffc

Works great! have been looking into adding trusted and real reviews and after so many Shopify gurus that I have watched, they always have recommended Loox. Still working on my products and learning how to use the feature that Loox has. If you don't believe me? My store is www.cybercentermall.com

Dropolo

very easy and simple to use, i just hope i don't get charged twice because i accidentally deleted the app and had to redownload it.