Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Miller Loja

Location Brazil

I USED THIS APP SO GOOODMFKLNDKGNNDNGJNDKJLNGKJLDFHKJGNKDBGKJDFBGKJLKJBGKJBGKJBKJBSDKJGBKJJJJJJJBDJGBJKK

Foresta Vitale

Location Italy

It's Easy to use and set it up. I think exporting the default csv template can be better, exporting it with a sample review of a random product of your store can explain better to a newbie what to do. Nice integration with Debutify theme

vayshúl

Wish there were a few more features with the basic plan, i.e. not having to submit a photo (just text), colour features. Customer service is always amazing! <3

Woodstock Laundry UK

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am very happy with the app so far, although I think more options should be available on the Beginner plan.

WallDecorRomania

Location Romania

is ok works good, but the price for Growth Plan is to big... and the entry level is to limitated....

Chérie Clair

Location Brazil

I had a problem with the app regarding an unwanted invoice. But the loox team got in touch and solved the problem! I was so grateful. thank you loox time :)

October 16, 2021

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Please note that Shopify manages all charges and billing cycles.

And since Shopify creates the charges at the beginning of every billing cycle, the charge was still triggered, even after removing the app.

No worries though, I sent you a private email where I explained what happened and already provided you with a refund.

For future reference, if this happens again, please feel free to send us a screenshot and we will make sure Shopify provides you a refund.

If you have any other questions related to your Shopify invoice or another app’s charges, I suggest contacting Shopify support directly.

In any case, our Support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

PulpCartel

Location Belgium

Very efficient support team that provides immediate help when needed ( Thx again ;) ). And probably the best App to collect reviews. Worth the price

cobradealz.com

Thanks for the help .This app has been amazing and is really helpful and simple to use . This is great tool for your business.

COLORS-THAT-LAST

Location France

Super application. Si seulement on pouvait avoir l'avis sur le site aussi ça permettrait d'avoir une app complète. Mais le support SAV est top!

TakeAbreak la boutique pour vos lunch box, bento, bouteille isotherme et sac repas

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

L'application permet d'afficher les avis des clients, mais je rencontre quelques difficultés au niveau de la search console.

September 22, 2021

Hey,
Amit from the Loox team here - thank you for your feedback!

I took a look at ​Google's Rich Results and it seems as if the Loox Rich Snippets are appearing as expected.

You can also see my response on our private thread where I shared a link and a screenshot with you.

Please note it might take Google up to a few weeks to index new data.

Please feel free to respond on our private thread or contact us at support@loox.io and we'll be more than happy to sort out anything you need :)