Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 21, 2023

Absolutely wonderful. I am impressed. I tested many apps before it, that one is clearly the best with the most options. I lovve it

Elevazon ©
France
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Edited January 21, 2023

L'app funziona molto bene, avevo bisogno di essere contattata dall'assistenza e lo hanno subito. Grazie!

Boutique Antòn
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 20, 2023

great and fast customer service. I had an issue on my page related to Loox, and Mara fixed it right away. great communication too. very happy with the app!

Our Special Moments
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 20, 2023

Had an issue with uploading my doc file when I contacted at support was very quick response from Jodel and very easy after sending the errors details all my issue was fixed, was like taking a cup of tea…
Thanks Jodel for the wonderful support we do appreciate your hard work
Regards
Mamadou

NovusSuso
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited January 20, 2023

Great application that is very well done to make our shop grow.
Many thanks to Jodel for his quick responses.
He found a solution to all my problems and answered all my questions to help me.
Thanks to him

Sublim Aroma
France
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
January 20, 2023

Thank you Jodel for your help! Fantastic and quick service! And the app is amazing. Thank you so much! :)

Mirror World
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 20, 2023

tres bonne application. somgez juste a augment le nombre de review a bien plus pour les utilisateurs de la version basique

E Store
Burkina Faso
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited January 20, 2023

good..........................................................................good...................

AP Universal Looks
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 20, 2023

...............................................................................................تطبيق زين وعلومه غانمه

KANDO
Jordan
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 20, 2023

Tamarry was a great help in my support question. My question was addressed and a solution was found; however, it is not 100% resolved as I am waiting on delivery from another team. But overall, Tamarry was very helpful and quick to respond!

Davines