Reviews (19,394)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective collection and display of customer reviews, boosting trust and conversions. Key features include photo reviews, seamless integration, customization options, automation, and multilingual support. Many praise its exceptional customer support and affordability, making it suitable for small businesses. The support for video reviews, user-generated content, and insightful analytics are also valued. Merchants report increased conversion rates post-integration.

May 15, 2024

Loox comes with a lot of features, however the implementation has a lot to be desired. Having to go back and forth to review customization changes is annoying. The customization leaves a lot to be desired. If you need a simple review app with a d variety of different features then this works. Besides that honestly, a pain to setup.

EthosIlluminations
About 1 year using the app
June 11, 2024

This is a great platform for showing off reviews of my online store to people who are skeptical about shopping on my online stores.

Zivvin
5 months using the app
May 19, 2024

It's hard to change settings for different features.

Tintarella Swimwear & Co
Mexico
Almost 2 years using the app
March 3, 2024

Average app with features covered in a lot of the other review apps for a lot less. If you exceed a certain amount of orders on their scale plan, they will charge you $40 extra for an additional 300 orders. Ended up paying something like $190 this month which is crazy expensive when Judgeme does all this for a 1/10th of the cost.

Also, when you click under 4 stars when reviewing their app on their app, it sends you to their own custom form. 4 and over it sends you to shopify, that's why their reviews are inflated.

Overall, the app has a lot of great features and works well with integrated referrals which is useful. Just wish pricing was a little more transparent rather than hiding it in an info icon.

Guernsey Flowers by Post
6 months using the app
Loox replied March 4, 2024

Hey,
Sara from the Loox team here :)
Thank you so much for your feedback.

We understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision about which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

I’ve reached out to you privately via email and am looking forward to continuing the conversation with you there!

May 15, 2024

I love Loox but the email reviews that customers can't review right on the email are annoying. it has to take me to the page.

Centric
About 1 month using the app
March 3, 2024

The app is really great: easy to install, easy to customize, fun to work with - and super fast loading in the frontend.

I would have loved to work with it, but decided against it for two reasons:

A) It is not possible to show the full name of the reviewer. I understand that Loox wants to give the reviewer "privacy" – but I find it not very trustful in shops when the name of the reviewer is shortened.

B) The pricing is insane! You basically need the 39$ plan if you want to customize it to your needs – while other apps cost only a half or third.

I really would love to work with Loox. If there may come a time when the pricing is more affordable for smaller shops like mine – let me know and I'm in.

Breuers Weltkarten
Germany
4 days using the app
Loox replied March 4, 2024

​Hey,
Sara from the Loox team here :)

​Thank you for your valuable feedback!

​I've reached out to you privately via email and look forward to continuing the conversation there.

April 3, 2024

Très fonctionnelle mais coûte cher sur le long terme

Infinity Finds & Consulting

Ravessentials
5 days using the app
Loox replied April 14, 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here :)

I appreciate your feedback.

At Loox, we offer different plans to suit our merchants' journey and business scale, and all our plans deliver exceptional ROI. We're confident the app will pay for itself by boosting conversion, retaining customers, and attracting new ones.

I'm happy to discuss your specific needs further and explore how we can better meet your expectations. I've contacted you privately through email to continue the conversation there.

March 17, 2024