Reviews (166)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, flexible points system, and effective referral program. It integrates well with Shopify, offers customization to align with brand aesthetics, and provides valuable analytics for refining marketing strategies. The customer service is noted for its quick response and professionalism. The pricing, including 50 free active accounts, is beneficial for startups. Merchants report increased sign-ups and sales after using the app, which also works with other subscription-based apps.

Edited April 24, 2016

Great app!

But there are some missing features, but I believe it will be sorted...

*37 seconds wait time to load...

Azfitnessequipment
1 day using the app
May 7, 2020

Bold Support is the best. Thanks for being quick, responsive and thorough, Carter, Grant, MC. We're looking forward to growing with Loyalty Points.

fullyloadeddevstore
November 27, 2019

Hi,i have removed the app but still badge is showing on the upper right corner. please help me to remove this. thanks

Tex.az
Azerbaijan
Shop Circle replied November 27, 2019

Hi there! One of our specialists, MC, has reached out to you. She has a couple of ideas as to why this may be occurring, but is hoping you can confirm if the changes she made helped on your end.

If you could please take a look at your email and get back to us as soon as possible, that would be great. :-) We'll get this sorted for you as soon as we can!

August 6, 2018

Installed app and it automatically said I have 6,500 active customers! Nope, only 2,000 in the last couple of months. App was adding anyone with an account and including those that had not ordered anything, hardly active!

Also, has limited functionality and I could not do half the things advertised. So many glitches from the start...

Loyalty points not registering at all.
Script on the widget completely messed up and showing as some Cyrillic language.
Does not show in member account page, nor on any products.
Can't add for individual products.
No account activity after purchases, registration or anything.

For this they wanted $499/month from me....!!! Complete money grab

Ultimate Modelling Products
January 4, 2021

Cannot even pass through the set up process. It loops back to "Accept Terms and Conditions" even when these are accepted at the start. Continual loop. Accessing customer services looks difficult, and this is before we get going... First impressions are incredibly important, and honestly they're not good.

Tappers Gin
14 minutes using the app
October 19, 2018

They need the option to adjust widget size on all plans, the default is massive, especially on mobile! Also on mobile the expanded widget cuts off the top when using the supply theme, hoping for a fix. Other then that it seems fine, I like the design of it and will see how it goes, might look for a better one if at least the mobile navigation isn't fixed. will update my review if they fix the size or if I find anything else wrong

Farbov Tech