Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
April 5, 2016

We love this app! We started using it as an option to give store credit to our customers, since Shopify has yet to include this feature. Keep up the good work Bold Apps!

The Pocket Squire
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 29, 2016

Really nice app to have and the support reacts really fast too. I have some issues with the liquid update and they helped me with it.
The only thing is that, there is some lags regarding this app during a designated time in the day. Not sure what is it, but my website will keep loading bold loyalty continuously with no success. It gets back to normal after 30mins or so.
However, just a minor setback of this wonderful app.

Onlineshenanigans
Singapore
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 1, 2016

excellent app just what i was after to reward my loyal customers. awesome support from MC at Bold too. Set it up and got it running for me in no time at all. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!

Five On 3
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited February 2, 2016

UPDATED:
Very nice app, had some issue with install and support was great at fixing it. Reason for a 4 star and not 5 is that a customer can order a $3, $5, $10 and so on item with the rewards points and not have to pay any shipping charges.
Until they have the cart rewards running this seems like the best solution use redemption multipliers on cretin products to help off set the shipping costs

Essence North Bay