Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Azzuro Groves

We have been using the Loyalty app for awhile now and have been able to increase our database markedly.

However, this has been accomplished through asking customers who visit our physical store on Waiheke Island if they want to earn points from their in-store purchases and explain that they will also receive our regular fortnightly newsletters that contain recipes, news items, specials and health tips.

Our online sales mostly come as a result of the specials we include in our newsletters. Our take-up isn't large but if we could increase the size of our database I feel we would increase the number of online orders.

We have been going long enough for some customers to start redeeming points and I'm glad that's happening. The system handles it well and is flexible enough for us to add points manually for Waiheke instore purchases.

I would like to get some help with promoting the Loyalty Program but I'm not sure how best to go about that.

We have been trying to increase the %age of online orders so that we don't have such a reliance on our physical store and have launched the Bold Subscriptions program but the uptake has been disappointing. I believe we should have publicised that better than we did.

On the whole I am impressed with the Loyalty app and have identified it as a key system for Azzuro.

Erotic Superstore

So far seems to be doing well team helped with set up need a longer period of use but as I said good so far proof will come with does it drive return sales to gain the loyalty points.

Modelartdisplay

I have great expereince with the apps support team. I tried the apps and it's indeed very well blended into the webpage.

I left 3 stars because it easy to use, quick and powerful configuration and very nice layout and presentation.

For the balance 2 stars i hope the same apps allows the store owner to apply Multi Tier loyalty point for customers (and not require to install another membership apps) as well as improvement in check out process (allowing point redemption during check out).

Infinite Travelers Llc

Outstanding app just what I was looking for, very versatile. I think people take for granted that apps should blend into a site and be a part of it. Pop ups and floating boxes tend to looks like the site is patched together with other loyality apps out there. This one however does not. It's like all those major companies have and you can keep building on it to meet your needs. Love the app, as well as many others offered by Bold!!!!

If you want to see it in action check it out.

www.infinitetravelers.com

Muabar

so far it looks good still setting up my store and will revise my review as i get customers to use the app and i see new features launched. one feature i want is partial point redemption. for instance, use xx points for $xx off your order, rather than right now its all or nothing. i want to dive into the program and start setting up the tiers. i also read the app integrates with their other apps so ill look into that and if all seamless would be great. the app creates a separate individual order which is not a big deal. hopefully as i learn and use more i will bump up my review to 4 or 5 starts. want my first customer to redeem first to really test. however, you should note the app is already more promising then the other apps that use discount codes i like the set up of this more than the pop up box of the other apps.

All Pets Unlimited

So far so good. Been testing to see how it best fits into our theme and so far im very happy with the app. Great support too, thanks guys!

Gamesconnection

Great customer service and product.

Platinum Vapes Online

Awesome app! Very user friendly and walks you through the entire process. My customers will LOVE a points program that is easy to use and will save them money. Awesome job, Bold! Can't wait to check out your other apps!

Eagleprotect 2

A very cool high-value low-cost versatile app! We had requested a number of features that were implemented quickly with more on the way. We have a very complex customer setup and Bold Loyalty managed to fit right in. Top features would be optional earning tiers, earning and redemption ratios, bonus points, registration points and fully customisable emails.

Dealing with support is a breeze, our requests are met with quick, enthusiastic and exacting responses from MC @ BoldApps.

Salem Essentials And Apothecary

I am very happy with Loyalty Points so far. My site is not live yet but it's close...much closer with Bold's expert help. My goal is to move away from a million discount codes but still treat my return customers like my biggest fans should be treated! I installed Loyalty Points along with Product Options, Product Bundles, and Recurring Orders. Needless to say, having technical assistance from Bold was great given my lack of tech savvy. MC was amazing at ensuring that all of these apps were installed and styled appropriately. The attention I received from MC, to ensure the apps were perfect, has been A++. Now I'm wondering if Order Manager and Return Manager are my next apps! :)