Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Furious Sauces

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm impressed so far with what this app can do. First let me say that Bold Support is great, and is willing to help with any questions you may have. I had a lot of questions and MC, and Alexa were very helpful!

The biggest thing about this app for me as a new business is the pricing. 50 free active accounts is a fantastic way to get started, and doesn't put too much strain on a small business unlike most other apps which put a massive strain on you from the very beginning when every dollar counts.

This is by far the best loyalty app out there in my opinion - it's powerful, has a ton of features and the customization options are endless.

One downside is that you actually have to have the app active in order to view some customization options. So if you want to see the changes you are making and how they are displayed, the app must be turned on. There's no "preview" mode that I know of, so if you already have a lot of users to your site - you may have to go into a maintenance (downtime) so you can play around with everything.

I would like to see some new features and incentives to reward people such as joining a newsletter, or through various social media integrations like some of the other rewards programs have. Because this is a very new app, I'm sure some of these things are going to be implemented.

The Loyalty Points app isn't too confusing, it does a good job of explaining what each function does. Like any Bold app, because of the extensive amount of options, it can be a little bit overwhelming to some to get started. I definitely recommend this rewards program as it's integrated right into your store and not some floating tab that people click on. This is a real rewards program!

And like any apps with bold, you can also integrate this app with some of their other ones to do some subscription based memberships among other things.

James

Online Pickers

The app has been awesome! We have had numerous customers tell us that it has been one of the greatest features since the invention of video games! Come check us out... https://www.facebook.com/theonlinepickers/

Zerogrocery

This app is pretty good i guess but there are things that cab be done better by making it a little bit more user friendly but it is overall pretty good but the price is so expansive!

Listenloungerewards

Location Philippines

Quick response time. Requested the app to be installed last Saturday (manila time) and they got it done the first business day after my request. Thanks guys. Ill request another app install soon. Thanks again

Azzuro Groves

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have been using the Loyalty app for awhile now and have been able to increase our database markedly.

However, this has been accomplished through asking customers who visit our physical store on Waiheke Island if they want to earn points from their in-store purchases and explain that they will also receive our regular fortnightly newsletters that contain recipes, news items, specials and health tips.

Our online sales mostly come as a result of the specials we include in our newsletters. Our take-up isn't large but if we could increase the size of our database I feel we would increase the number of online orders.

We have been going long enough for some customers to start redeeming points and I'm glad that's happening. The system handles it well and is flexible enough for us to add points manually for Waiheke instore purchases.

I would like to get some help with promoting the Loyalty Program but I'm not sure how best to go about that.

We have been trying to increase the %age of online orders so that we don't have such a reliance on our physical store and have launched the Bold Subscriptions program but the uptake has been disappointing. I believe we should have publicised that better than we did.

On the whole I am impressed with the Loyalty app and have identified it as a key system for Azzuro.

Erotic Superstore

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far seems to be doing well team helped with set up need a longer period of use but as I said good so far proof will come with does it drive return sales to gain the loyalty points.

Modelartdisplay

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have great expereince with the apps support team. I tried the apps and it's indeed very well blended into the webpage.

I left 3 stars because it easy to use, quick and powerful configuration and very nice layout and presentation.

For the balance 2 stars i hope the same apps allows the store owner to apply Multi Tier loyalty point for customers (and not require to install another membership apps) as well as improvement in check out process (allowing point redemption during check out).

Infinite Travelers Llc

Outstanding app just what I was looking for, very versatile. I think people take for granted that apps should blend into a site and be a part of it. Pop ups and floating boxes tend to looks like the site is patched together with other loyality apps out there. This one however does not. It's like all those major companies have and you can keep building on it to meet your needs. Love the app, as well as many others offered by Bold!!!!

If you want to see it in action check it out.

www.infinitetravelers.com

Muabar

so far it looks good still setting up my store and will revise my review as i get customers to use the app and i see new features launched. one feature i want is partial point redemption. for instance, use xx points for $xx off your order, rather than right now its all or nothing. i want to dive into the program and start setting up the tiers. i also read the app integrates with their other apps so ill look into that and if all seamless would be great. the app creates a separate individual order which is not a big deal. hopefully as i learn and use more i will bump up my review to 4 or 5 starts. want my first customer to redeem first to really test. however, you should note the app is already more promising then the other apps that use discount codes i like the set up of this more than the pop up box of the other apps.

All Pets Unlimited

So far so good. Been testing to see how it best fits into our theme and so far im very happy with the app. Great support too, thanks guys!