Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Discounthockey

Great app! Way better than S Loyalty. Thanks for yet another perfect product Bold! I give this a perfect 5/7.

Anavo

Time spent using app About 1 month

They have a truly excellent customer support team and the app is so simple and easy to understand.
cal,
anavo.co.uk

Black Velvet Sydney

Location Australia

Very important app for customer retention. www.bvsydney.com

Kenscustomiron

I absolutely love this app and the great support that has been provided by MC. It's quite easy to set up, but I ran into a little issue and MC was quick and knowledgeable when trying to troubleshoot. I would highly recommend this app!

His Hers Toys

Time spent using app About 2 years

Jack of all Trades.Bold touches on a lot of different type of apps you would feel they would lack in a certain field. Definitely not the case! I was looking for the right loyalty program for sometime and then came this app and I'm not looking back. I switched themes and needed assistance on multiple occasions and their customer service was helpful every step of the way.thank you Bold!!!

Virgo Starlight

New to shopify and so happy I came across the Bold team of apps. I love that they offer trials. I especially love that this app is free, even after the trial, for up to 50 customers. I'm a small business, for now, and don't expect to make a ton of money/customers overnight. When the time comes that I do have over 50 customers, the pricing plans are affordable.

Rogue Hydro Llc

Breezes over the fact that their app bypasses SHIPPING AND TAXES. Their workaround is to devalue your reward program points to make up for it. They act like it's no big deal when it is a huge defect. The minimal documentation mentions 6 months ago that it is in the works, but it still isn't available. In fact, bold can't even provide an estimate on when this will be available. They won't even guess. Just another app from Bold that bypasses how things are supposed to work and causes more issues than it fixes.

Yourdiabeticsupplier

It was a bit complicated to setup myself on my site https://www.yourdiabeticsupplier.com so i had the support service take care of it for free. I am having a hard time making changes to the css and display options , i might have to call or email support but everything else seems to be okay.

Trendystyle Ch

Location Switzerland

Great and true loyalty app. Would be nice in the future to add points to customer that share on social networks. apart from that it does what I expect it to do.. would recommend it .

Drop By Beauty

Fillay a loyalty app that does everything we wanted, something that puts the loyalty points in the customer's hands rather than using a coupon method. The support team as well is amazing such a fast response every time. As I have a very basic knowledge on html and even less knowledge on liquid coding I was finding the installation process difficult. So when the support team said they would do this for me straight away (which took a day maybe less) I was so impressed. Definitely recommend and a great app to get.