Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Eveincarcare

Great touch. Gives a better look to the business.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

I think I was an early adopter of this app. I was just building my site at the time and had some early pains with it. But now that my site is stable, and the app is stable, I'm really happy with it.

Gear N Bits

Hasn't really created a "customer" base for us enough for people to come back and use the point.

Thundertouch Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This program is great, thanks!

Sust8

Great concept and it is mostly functional, but it's buggy and uses a lot of awkward hacks to show/hide/transform page contents and adds a strange custom checkout flow for reward redemptions. Some of the templates are actually loaded over AJAX and are therefore uneditable without CSS overrides and such. But since changes made via the app's CSS customization option only apply on some pages, you'll find yourself manually overriding styles in your theme's stylesheets.

Please improve this soon, I can't wait to rewrite this review.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Time spent using app About 2 years

Unbelievable.

Update: 23.02.18 - My customers are still not able to redeem any points.

After working with BOLD support for over a month, they still have not installed their app properly on my Turbo theme. I understand that each theme is different, but if I were to install a script on a website, I would make sure the site is functioning properly before I declare the installation to be complete.

At least 3 different installations left a script on my site that caused major page load problems. This error was very visible on both the home and product pages. Bold eventually admitted that one of their staff was responsible for the improper installation.

Today, users have no patience for websites with poor load speeds or inadequate performance. In a study done by Akamai, almost three-quarters of respondents (74%) will abandon after waiting five seconds for a mobile site to load, 57% have experienced problems when accessing a mobile site and 46% would NOT return to a poor functioning site.

The stats are in, a month of template issues cause by faulty installs have directly affected conversions.

It is now the day after Black Friday. I had hoped that the loyalties app would be visible to new customers to help with conversions. The customers were there, the app was not as the loyalties options were not visible.

After paying $99 for the app and installation fees, for template updates, this app can become very expensive. After a month of BOLD support, to be left with an app that is not fully functional for Black Friday is unacceptable. I would not recommend BOLD apps for any Out of the Sandbox themes. Before you purchase, make sure you are aware of additional install fees as they can get costly for a new store.

I am sorry BOLD, I do NOT recommend your products.

Yourprinterparts Com

Loving this app so far! Works well, easy to use and support has been quick with any questions I've had. I recommend this app for anyone looking at loyalty programs for their store. Thanks from TPS.Online !

Bingey

Well made point system with quality like all other Bold apps. The interface to add product exclusions is very limited however.

Saturn Magazines

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far I am LOVING this app! This app fits my business PERFECTLY! The team behind it are very helpful too. Five Stars!!

Your Connection Destination

Love how easy this is to use and how much more business it brings in! Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com!!