Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
January 10, 2017

Great touch. Gives a better look to the business.

Eveincarcare
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 27, 2016

I think I was an early adopter of this app. I was just building my site at the time and had some early pains with it. But now that my site is stable, and the app is stable, I'm really happy with it.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 26, 2016

Hasn't really created a "customer" base for us enough for people to come back and use the point.

Gear N Bits
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 26, 2016

This program is great, thanks!

Thundertouch Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 30, 2016

Great concept and it is mostly functional, but it's buggy and uses a lot of awkward hacks to show/hide/transform page contents and adds a strange custom checkout flow for reward redemptions. Some of the templates are actually loaded over AJAX and are therefore uneditable without CSS overrides and such. But since changes made via the app's CSS customization option only apply on some pages, you'll find yourself manually overriding styles in your theme's stylesheets.

Please improve this soon, I can't wait to rewrite this review.

Sust8
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited May 5, 2018

Unbelievable.

Update: 23.02.18 - My customers are still not able to redeem any points.

After working with BOLD support for over a month, they still have not installed their app properly on my Turbo theme. I understand that each theme is different, but if I were to install a script on a website, I would make sure the site is functioning properly before I declare the installation to be complete.

At least 3 different installations left a script on my site that caused major page load problems. This error was very visible on both the home and product pages. Bold eventually admitted that one of their staff was responsible for the improper installation.

Today, users have no patience for websites with poor load speeds or inadequate performance. In a study done by Akamai, almost three-quarters of respondents (74%) will abandon after waiting five seconds for a mobile site to load, 57% have experienced problems when accessing a mobile site and 46% would NOT return to a poor functioning site.

The stats are in, a month of template issues cause by faulty installs have directly affected conversions.

It is now the day after Black Friday. I had hoped that the loyalties app would be visible to new customers to help with conversions. The customers were there, the app was not as the loyalties options were not visible.

After paying $99 for the app and installation fees, for template updates, this app can become very expensive. After a month of BOLD support, to be left with an app that is not fully functional for Black Friday is unacceptable. I would not recommend BOLD apps for any Out of the Sandbox themes. Before you purchase, make sure you are aware of additional install fees as they can get costly for a new store.

I am sorry BOLD, I do NOT recommend your products.

Yourturnkeystore 243
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 6, 2016

Loving this app so far! Works well, easy to use and support has been quick with any questions I've had. I recommend this app for anyone looking at loyalty programs for their store. Thanks from TPS.Online !

Yourprinterparts Com
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 16, 2016

Well made point system with quality like all other Bold apps. The interface to add product exclusions is very limited however.

Bingey
Time spent using app: 24 days
August 12, 2016

So far I am LOVING this app! This app fits my business PERFECTLY! The team behind it are very helpful too. Five Stars!!

Saturn Magazines
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 10, 2016

Love how easy this is to use and how much more business it brings in! Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com!!

Your Connection Destination