Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Shirtforest

BOLD apps always deliver what they're promising and the customer support is always very helpful. I would recommend their apps/services to anyone.

Vapequeen

Bottom Line. BOLD Apps has one of the WORST customer service I have ever seen. I have reported them to their Shopify Account Manager and I truly hope that Shopify forces them to up their game. If I install a trial I should be able to get tech support immediately. Not send a dozen emails that go unanswered and then have to wait a minimum of 48 hours to schedule a call with someone (which is only a brief call) just to get the app working??? How does that make sense? When I install an app it is because I NEED it NOW - not 48+hours later. Shame on you Bold! I truly hope Shopify forces you to step up your game or kick you out of the App Store altogether.

Morse Toad

Working this company cost me more time and money than I dare to think about.
It started when they missed the first two appointments to help me set it up. This should have been enough, but I didn't listen to my instincts.
1. 1 month in, the app still wasn't working.
2. It interfered with my site, affecting functionality. I had to wait 24hours to amend this.
3. When changes were made, it blocked my customers being able to purchase.
4. Support came infrequently, they write, you reply, you wait another 24 hours for the next response. This is why it took a month.
5. It requires loads of code, some of it still remains on my site. They said they had removed it when they hadn't.
There is more to add to this list. It was the worst experience of any business I have ever worked with.
If you value your business, your time and your money, do not use this app.
I just went with another provider. I set it up in one afternoon. No coding required. It already does the job I wanted it to.

Villagecart

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App ! I Will keep using it

Idea Chic

With all Bold Apps you must really look close at possible issues. Bugs hurt your site and customer experience. You MUST get ALL code removed. They tell you you can just uninstall but issues remain. We have asked twice to have all liquid code removed and both times they said they did. In changing themes wholesale default pricing now shows up. It is crazy. Before registration button was gone with the loyalty app. Don't walk, run from this company. Bad software.

Munchiessingapore

Location Singapore

Great app with a good amount of customizability. Really helps that the charge only applies from 51 or more customers. MC is particularly helpful and does her best to get the issues fixed within her means. Their customer service standards really show what they place first in the business - customers, not profits

Colorado Peaks Online Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great support, and the app does what it's supposed to do! I know that as I bring in clients, this will be a great way to say "thank you!" App--overall--is easy to set up. The support--and having Bold place all the coding into the Theme free of charge--can't be beat. Having Marie-Claude as a contact for help and questions is awesome, also!

Seaforth Fish Co

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is exactly what I was looking for, and the support I get from bold, and MC in particular, is OUTSTANDING!!!

Epesthero

Time spent using app About 2 years

The guys at Bold Apps have been super helpful with guiding us along in the process for using the Loyalty app. It is a very robust and detailed. It has a little bit of a learning curve so their support and quick responses have been greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work guys!

Polishpotteryhouse

Time spent using app About 2 months

LOVE this app! It's an awesome way for customers to earn points and very easy to set up and use. Bold's support staff is super friendly and VERY QUICK in answering my questions. Thanks BOLD!!!!!!!