Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Idea Chic

With all Bold Apps you must really look close at possible issues. Bugs hurt your site and customer experience. You MUST get ALL code removed. They tell you you can just uninstall but issues remain. We have asked twice to have all liquid code removed and both times they said they did. In changing themes wholesale default pricing now shows up. It is crazy. Before registration button was gone with the loyalty app. Don't walk, run from this company. Bad software.

Munchiessingapore

Great app with a good amount of customizability. Really helps that the charge only applies from 51 or more customers. MC is particularly helpful and does her best to get the issues fixed within her means. Their customer service standards really show what they place first in the business - customers, not profits

Colorado Peaks Online Store

Great support, and the app does what it's supposed to do! I know that as I bring in clients, this will be a great way to say "thank you!" App--overall--is easy to set up. The support--and having Bold place all the coding into the Theme free of charge--can't be beat. Having Marie-Claude as a contact for help and questions is awesome, also!

Seaforth Fish Co

This app is exactly what I was looking for, and the support I get from bold, and MC in particular, is OUTSTANDING!!!

Epesthero

The guys at Bold Apps have been super helpful with guiding us along in the process for using the Loyalty app. It is a very robust and detailed. It has a little bit of a learning curve so their support and quick responses have been greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work guys!

Polishpotteryhouse

LOVE this app! It's an awesome way for customers to earn points and very easy to set up and use. Bold's support staff is super friendly and VERY QUICK in answering my questions. Thanks BOLD!!!!!!!

Eveincarcare

Great touch. Gives a better look to the business.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

I think I was an early adopter of this app. I was just building my site at the time and had some early pains with it. But now that my site is stable, and the app is stable, I'm really happy with it.

Gear N Bits

Hasn't really created a "customer" base for us enough for people to come back and use the point.

Thundertouch Store

This program is great, thanks!