Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
April 13, 2017

BOLD apps always deliver what they're promising and the customer support is always very helpful. I would recommend their apps/services to anyone.

Shirtforest
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 11, 2017

Bottom Line. BOLD Apps has one of the WORST customer service I have ever seen. I have reported them to their Shopify Account Manager and I truly hope that Shopify forces them to up their game. If I install a trial I should be able to get tech support immediately. Not send a dozen emails that go unanswered and then have to wait a minimum of 48 hours to schedule a call with someone (which is only a brief call) just to get the app working??? How does that make sense? When I install an app it is because I NEED it NOW - not 48+hours later. Shame on you Bold! I truly hope Shopify forces you to step up your game or kick you out of the App Store altogether.

Vapequeen
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 3, 2017

Working this company cost me more time and money than I dare to think about.
It started when they missed the first two appointments to help me set it up. This should have been enough, but I didn't listen to my instincts.
1. 1 month in, the app still wasn't working.
2. It interfered with my site, affecting functionality. I had to wait 24hours to amend this.
3. When changes were made, it blocked my customers being able to purchase.
4. Support came infrequently, they write, you reply, you wait another 24 hours for the next response. This is why it took a month.
5. It requires loads of code, some of it still remains on my site. They said they had removed it when they hadn't.
There is more to add to this list. It was the worst experience of any business I have ever worked with.
If you value your business, your time and your money, do not use this app.
I just went with another provider. I set it up in one afternoon. No coding required. It already does the job I wanted it to.

Morse Toad
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 25, 2017

Great App ! I Will keep using it

Villagecart
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 20, 2017

With all Bold Apps you must really look close at possible issues. Bugs hurt your site and customer experience. You MUST get ALL code removed. They tell you you can just uninstall but issues remain. We have asked twice to have all liquid code removed and both times they said they did. In changing themes wholesale default pricing now shows up. It is crazy. Before registration button was gone with the loyalty app. Don't walk, run from this company. Bad software.

Idea Chic
Time spent using app: 14 days
March 12, 2017

Great app with a good amount of customizability. Really helps that the charge only applies from 51 or more customers. MC is particularly helpful and does her best to get the issues fixed within her means. Their customer service standards really show what they place first in the business - customers, not profits

Munchiessingapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited February 17, 2017

Great support, and the app does what it's supposed to do! I know that as I bring in clients, this will be a great way to say "thank you!" App--overall--is easy to set up. The support--and having Bold place all the coding into the Theme free of charge--can't be beat. Having Marie-Claude as a contact for help and questions is awesome, also!

Colorado Peaks Online Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 7, 2017

This app is exactly what I was looking for, and the support I get from bold, and MC in particular, is OUTSTANDING!!!

Seaforth Fish Co
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited January 26, 2017

The guys at Bold Apps have been super helpful with guiding us along in the process for using the Loyalty app. It is a very robust and detailed. It has a little bit of a learning curve so their support and quick responses have been greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work guys!

Epesthero
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 25, 2017

LOVE this app! It's an awesome way for customers to earn points and very easy to set up and use. Bold's support staff is super friendly and VERY QUICK in answering my questions. Thanks BOLD!!!!!!!

Polishpotteryhouse