Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Getwellnetwork

Great app that can be used to solve more problems than even its description suggests. Works as a great virtual budget tool for sales/marketing teams.

Portraits By Nc

I have been looking high and low for an app like the Loyalty points. As an artist who painted custom portraits, most of my clients are referrals. Being able to reward my customers with a show of appreciation like loyalty points is a great way to show how much I appreciate their referrals.

Vape Artist

Likely one of the most effective apps going!

Favorita Beauty

Good concept
Still not running smothg

some details to fix ... but it seems just details

Lecity

Great Customer support!

Thank you "MC" from the tech support team for holding my hand and corresponding and solving all my tech issues. I was skeptical at first - since i read some of the reviews below. This is certainly not a wiziwig app- you can do it- if you are confident in pasting liquid code into your theme files- but if you are not- the bold team is a 100% there to hold your hand. There response time has been in hours- please do give them the chance to respond to your questions.

There is a solid reason why it is more complex- this APP is the ONLY app that actually enables the customer to "check out" with their points rather than using coupon codes- which are just too complicated. It takes the customer to a unique checkout which is separate from the shopify checkout. We are now experimenting with the tons of options the APP offers- if you like to see the progress feel free to stop by our website lecity.org ....GREAT AND THANK YOU!

Gracehats

Enough with the nice presentation telling us things work out of the box and you can do it yourself

Apparently Bold is so busy trying to manually install the application on customers sites that they are at least 3 days behind
Just imagine what will happen when you upgrade a theme

Honesty is all we need on the App store

Shirtforest

BOLD apps always deliver what they're promising and the customer support is always very helpful. I would recommend their apps/services to anyone.

Vapequeen

Bottom Line. BOLD Apps has one of the WORST customer service I have ever seen. I have reported them to their Shopify Account Manager and I truly hope that Shopify forces them to up their game. If I install a trial I should be able to get tech support immediately. Not send a dozen emails that go unanswered and then have to wait a minimum of 48 hours to schedule a call with someone (which is only a brief call) just to get the app working??? How does that make sense? When I install an app it is because I NEED it NOW - not 48+hours later. Shame on you Bold! I truly hope Shopify forces you to step up your game or kick you out of the App Store altogether.

Morse Toad

Working this company cost me more time and money than I dare to think about.
It started when they missed the first two appointments to help me set it up. This should have been enough, but I didn't listen to my instincts.
1. 1 month in, the app still wasn't working.
2. It interfered with my site, affecting functionality. I had to wait 24hours to amend this.
3. When changes were made, it blocked my customers being able to purchase.
4. Support came infrequently, they write, you reply, you wait another 24 hours for the next response. This is why it took a month.
5. It requires loads of code, some of it still remains on my site. They said they had removed it when they hadn't.
There is more to add to this list. It was the worst experience of any business I have ever worked with.
If you value your business, your time and your money, do not use this app.
I just went with another provider. I set it up in one afternoon. No coding required. It already does the job I wanted it to.

Villagecart