Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Jb Convenience Shop Ltd

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Quick and excellent support! Easy to use app!

Aussie Golf

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Using Loyalty Points on our web store has driven sales up! It brings customers back and motivates them to place larger orders. We have a special rewards page that has a range of nice goodies that our customers want and can get for free with points. (Not our own products)We have tried another rewards app, but moved to Bold Loyalty Points and is very easy to use. Our customers love it and it works!

Freedomravewear

Time spent using app About 1 month

We switched from Swell Rewards where we were paying $250/mo. The main problem there was that as our company grew, they charged us equally...regardless of the rewards program actual contribution to our growth.

Bold Loyalty Points charges based on the number of users actually utilizing the rewards program. That is smart and fair. Also, not dealing with coupons is 100% a better move. No one likes coupons. Coupled with our Upsell and Discount apps from Bold, we are rocking and rolling.

I would recommend the entire suite of Bold apps to any entrepreneur on Shopify. I have tried so many other apps...Bold has so much more functionality per square inch, factor in the low cost, and Bold is a no brainer.

Smart Pattern Making

This app is really great!. It allow small shops like us to use the app specially if you do not have many clients or provide only services.

Getwellnetwork

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app that can be used to solve more problems than even its description suggests. Works as a great virtual budget tool for sales/marketing teams.

Portraits By Nc

I have been looking high and low for an app like the Loyalty points. As an artist who painted custom portraits, most of my clients are referrals. Being able to reward my customers with a show of appreciation like loyalty points is a great way to show how much I appreciate their referrals.

Vape Artist

Likely one of the most effective apps going!

Favorita Beauty

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good concept
Still not running smothg

some details to fix ... but it seems just details

Lecity

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great Customer support!

Thank you "MC" from the tech support team for holding my hand and corresponding and solving all my tech issues. I was skeptical at first - since i read some of the reviews below. This is certainly not a wiziwig app- you can do it- if you are confident in pasting liquid code into your theme files- but if you are not- the bold team is a 100% there to hold your hand. There response time has been in hours- please do give them the chance to respond to your questions.

There is a solid reason why it is more complex- this APP is the ONLY app that actually enables the customer to "check out" with their points rather than using coupon codes- which are just too complicated. It takes the customer to a unique checkout which is separate from the shopify checkout. We are now experimenting with the tons of options the APP offers- if you like to see the progress feel free to stop by our website lecity.org ....GREAT AND THANK YOU!

Gracehats

Enough with the nice presentation telling us things work out of the box and you can do it yourself

Apparently Bold is so busy trying to manually install the application on customers sites that they are at least 3 days behind
Just imagine what will happen when you upgrade a theme

Honesty is all we need on the App store