Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Megalopolis Toys

Time spent using app Over 3 years

MC Was incredibly helpful throughout setup and integration. The App itself is intuitive, comprehensive, and sleek. Two thumbs up!

Foolhardy London

Another amazing app from Bold that has helped set our business apart from the rest. The Bold support team were all great as usual, Danni. Alexa. MC and Alan all did their up most to meet my demanding requirements! Two thumbs up!

Onlinedollstore Com

Although I haven't launched my store yet, I truly love this app. I am thankful that Bold offered the option of having the code installed by them, which means the world to someone like myself who isn't tech savvy. Once the code was installed and I republished my store, the app worked like a charm. This company offers top notch customer service. I especially want to acknowledge and give a sincere THANK YOU to ALEXA for her patience and sticking with me through my learning curve. Two thumbs up to you ALEXA!!! Because of my positive experience, I look forward to trying Bold's other apps as my business grows.

Nutritionalorganic

VERY SIMPLE TO SET UP EVEN FOR A NEWBIE

Ciensales

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really good app, I like it and it's features.

Josephs Hut

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is super easy to set up and provide lots of options for however you would like to run your rewards program. I really wished they provided Templates for providing information to customers about my rewards program. It's a little complex with my theme and just need to put the finishing touches on it.

You By Pontus

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great installation support from BOLD. Easy to use interface and very flexible in setting up the points system. I see an increase in new sign ups. Customers love the shop n earn program. www.pontusfolio.com

Illyaustralia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Installed and ask Bold to the install - I seem to be going around in circles with this. Does not work and have too many issues. Edit address button does not work, the buy with points button seems to only work sometimes, the way it handles freight when there are multiple options is poor.

Seems that the team supporting this is having issues and not as responsive as the other teams for the other applications I have from Bold.

I am going to give it another week to get everything fixed and then unfortunately if it is not working I will have to look at another solution.

Hopefully, they can get it working. I really like all the Bold solutions and this seems to be another great one if it can work correctly.

Omgrc

Still learning how this system works. I will say they are very quick to help if you have any issue. Thank you Bold

Sunflower Diaper Service

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good, but has a fatal flaw, maybe 2.

What I love: Points are tracked basically automatically, which is awesome. Customers do mention the points and "play the game", which means that they are engaged and spend with us so that they can use their points. I like how easy it is to adjust points on the backend if I like.

What's meh: tiered points structures seem like a good idea, the implementation is unclear and how one would actually service different lists of customers without using an additional (paid) bold app is beyond me. A built in motivator like a banner would be awesome.

What's a long-term dealbreaker that needs fixed PDQ: POS integration is severely lacking. Sure, customers can earn points from POS transactions (if and only if their email is attached to the order BEFORE the transaction), BUT customers cannot use their points to make purchases at the POS. In order for them to redeem points in-store, they have to sign into our website, look up the item/price, and then purchase it from the site.

This adds at least a few minutes to the transaction and tons of frustration.

Please please please figure out POS integration!