Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Ciensales

Really good app, I like it and it's features.

Josephs Hut

This is super easy to set up and provide lots of options for however you would like to run your rewards program. I really wished they provided Templates for providing information to customers about my rewards program. It's a little complex with my theme and just need to put the finishing touches on it.

You By Pontus

Great installation support from BOLD. Easy to use interface and very flexible in setting up the points system. I see an increase in new sign ups. Customers love the shop n earn program. www.pontusfolio.com

Illyaustralia

Installed and ask Bold to the install - I seem to be going around in circles with this. Does not work and have too many issues. Edit address button does not work, the buy with points button seems to only work sometimes, the way it handles freight when there are multiple options is poor.

Seems that the team supporting this is having issues and not as responsive as the other teams for the other applications I have from Bold.

I am going to give it another week to get everything fixed and then unfortunately if it is not working I will have to look at another solution.

Hopefully, they can get it working. I really like all the Bold solutions and this seems to be another great one if it can work correctly.

Omgrc

Still learning how this system works. I will say they are very quick to help if you have any issue. Thank you Bold

Sunflower Diaper Service

Good, but has a fatal flaw, maybe 2.

What I love: Points are tracked basically automatically, which is awesome. Customers do mention the points and "play the game", which means that they are engaged and spend with us so that they can use their points. I like how easy it is to adjust points on the backend if I like.

What's meh: tiered points structures seem like a good idea, the implementation is unclear and how one would actually service different lists of customers without using an additional (paid) bold app is beyond me. A built in motivator like a banner would be awesome.

What's a long-term dealbreaker that needs fixed PDQ: POS integration is severely lacking. Sure, customers can earn points from POS transactions (if and only if their email is attached to the order BEFORE the transaction), BUT customers cannot use their points to make purchases at the POS. In order for them to redeem points in-store, they have to sign into our website, look up the item/price, and then purchase it from the site.

This adds at least a few minutes to the transaction and tons of frustration.

Please please please figure out POS integration!

Jb Convenience Shop Ltd

Quick and excellent support! Easy to use app!

Aussie Golf

Using Loyalty Points on our web store has driven sales up! It brings customers back and motivates them to place larger orders. We have a special rewards page that has a range of nice goodies that our customers want and can get for free with points. (Not our own products)We have tried another rewards app, but moved to Bold Loyalty Points and is very easy to use. Our customers love it and it works!

Freedomravewear

We switched from Swell Rewards where we were paying $250/mo. The main problem there was that as our company grew, they charged us equally...regardless of the rewards program actual contribution to our growth.

Bold Loyalty Points charges based on the number of users actually utilizing the rewards program. That is smart and fair. Also, not dealing with coupons is 100% a better move. No one likes coupons. Coupled with our Upsell and Discount apps from Bold, we are rocking and rolling.

I would recommend the entire suite of Bold apps to any entrepreneur on Shopify. I have tried so many other apps...Bold has so much more functionality per square inch, factor in the low cost, and Bold is a no brainer.

Smart Pattern Making

This app is really great!. It allow small shops like us to use the app specially if you do not have many clients or provide only services.