Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Fashion Highwave

VERY GOOD APP
I have it for only 2 days and the visual result is very interesting.
for customer service, very good too. it is fast, friendly and efficient.
if you are not a programmer, they do remote installation.

Sessantaseipercento

My store will be open shortly, with loyalty points I got the main function of my site, that is, the accumulation of points, after several days of searching between the shopify store and google was always this name ... loyalty points by bold, I believed it was just a very publicized app, when I installed it I found out that it did all the functions I needed.

Allow customers to accumulate a virtual currency (the foundation of my store) to pay by paying with the virtual currency, plus sending e-mails fully customizable whenever the user interacts with the app ... all this at the amazing price of $ 0, or at least, the payment structure of this app I adore, as it asks to be paid only when it has generated customers, ie gains for the store and at that time pay 10 , $ 20 or $ 30 is no longer a problem, let's say that the opportunity for everyone to take advantage of his potential and ask for the right to be paid at the right time.

Mane Management Lifesyle

Loyalty Points as been a great addition to our store, www.manemanagement.com. Our customers love the app even though they have no idea of the inner workings. It just works seamlessly with our store!

Familiar Territory Store

When customers see they can earn loyalty points, and use them for discounts, or even free products, it creates a very positive environment for our customers.The positive environment is important, not just for those on the store site, but for word-of-mouth advertising too.

We also find that by following up with an email on shoppers with abandoned carts, and pointing out how our loyalty points can benefit them, we are able to sell products that may have otherwise never been purchased.

Filtrous

Good service! Paul was very helpful. IT's nice that these guys are constantly redeveloping the app.

Pickles N Roses

Helpful so far trying to setup!! And we need a points program :)

Megalopolis Toys

MC Was incredibly helpful throughout setup and integration. The App itself is intuitive, comprehensive, and sleek. Two thumbs up!

Foolhardy London

Another amazing app from Bold that has helped set our business apart from the rest. The Bold support team were all great as usual, Danni. Alexa. MC and Alan all did their up most to meet my demanding requirements! Two thumbs up!

Onlinedollstore Com

Although I haven't launched my store yet, I truly love this app. I am thankful that Bold offered the option of having the code installed by them, which means the world to someone like myself who isn't tech savvy. Once the code was installed and I republished my store, the app worked like a charm. This company offers top notch customer service. I especially want to acknowledge and give a sincere THANK YOU to ALEXA for her patience and sticking with me through my learning curve. Two thumbs up to you ALEXA!!! Because of my positive experience, I look forward to trying Bold's other apps as my business grows.

Nutritionalorganic