Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards | Reviews

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Fetch Stay

Our business works in the pet industry, with loyalty points we provide our customers the option to convert their earned points into a cash donation that we donate to local animal shelters and charities. We feel this has grown great awareness from family and friends so far, and after launch we expect positive feedback.

3rd app with Bold, customer service is fast, convenient, and knowledgeable. No complaints here.

Pet Cuisine Accessories

We use over half of all BOLD apps for our store and this app has allowed us to exceed our competitor loyalty programs. We are able to offer a loyalty program similar to that of Shoppers Optimum Points where we can offer 2X points days, bonus points and other options which have really helped us increase sales!

The only reason we give this 4 stars is due to the lack of Shopify POS integration at the moment. We were told they are working on it to be launched in the near future so we look forward to that day.

Natural Living Supplies

Fantastic app. Very helpful. Really love using this app. It has done wonders for our website

Primo Plastic Pellets

We've been using bold loyalty points and our customer's love it! I believe it's helped set us apart from our competitors and definitely increased our sales. Paul from customer support was a great help when we had some technical questions! Highly recommend this app

Clothing Ever

Excellent customer service. Very fast and reliable :D

Essence Vapehouse

The installation instructions needs to point out that this app is not compatible with Shopify's phone number only accounts. I realize this is a new development but I was all the way through installation before I realized I could not use the application. I chatted with a support representative that said there was no plan to add this functionality to Bold Loyalty Points. That's too bad. I'm hoping she was misinformed.

Little Jennas

As a small business owner I am always looking for ways to compete with national Brands to stand out. These apps have help me stand out against my local competition in a significant way. As I am just starting out and integrating all of Bold apps, I feel much more confident marketing my online store. Since most of my time is spent developing are brick-and-mortar business Bold has given me the confidence knowing that my store will be running smoothly and automatically upsell customers to include given them Smart Suggestions with the Bold Brain app. There are likely much more features that I am not taking full advantage of but as time goes on I plan to get deeper into the weeds and fully integrate these great apps.

Stickernaut

Literally for most of my needs, they've got an app for it. I've tried many apps by BOLD, some I loved, some I didn't fit. For sure the support team has helped me out big time dealing with liquid installs. I have a lot to do with the store that and it really saves me time. Thanks always guys!

Succuterra

Good but missing:

A) customizeable rewards that swell offers. (i.e reward for 5 purchases)

B) Missing reward for instagram follow (both swell + Smile.io have it)

Spectrum Alloys

I love this app! I opted for the free installation instead of hazarding the code edits myself and Bold's support team installed it perfectly the first time within the estimate they provided. After-install support has been stellar, I've had opportunities now to deal with both Cole and MC and I have to say, its so refreshing to speak with real professionals who not only know whats going on and how their system works, but who also take the time to make sure you understand whats happening too. I would definitely recommend this app!