Reviews (166)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, flexible points system, and effective referral program. It integrates well with Shopify, offers customization to align with brand aesthetics, and provides valuable analytics for refining marketing strategies. The customer service is noted for its quick response and professionalism. The pricing, including 50 free active accounts, is beneficial for startups. Merchants report increased sign-ups and sales after using the app, which also works with other subscription-based apps.

August 19, 2020

Naman was a great help on chat today. Wanted to change the font colour on the minimized widget and Naman made it happen fast. Wish there was a simple way to do that myself - but help was smooth enough.

Pluck Tea
May 13, 2022

Great app for our rewards program. Jeff provides great customer service and quickly resolved my inquiry!

Zenbarn Farms
July 12, 2016

Jack of all Trades.Bold touches on a lot of different type of apps you would feel they would lack in a certain field. Definitely not the case! I was looking for the right loyalty program for sometime and then came this app and I'm not looking back. I switched themes and needed assistance on multiple occasions and their customer service was helpful every step of the way.thank you Bold!!!

His Hers Toys
September 26, 2017

My store will be open shortly, with loyalty points I got the main function of my site, that is, the accumulation of points, after several days of searching between the shopify store and google was always this name ... loyalty points by bold, I believed it was just a very publicized app, when I installed it I found out that it did all the functions I needed.

Allow customers to accumulate a virtual currency (the foundation of my store) to pay by paying with the virtual currency, plus sending e-mails fully customizable whenever the user interacts with the app ... all this at the amazing price of $ 0, or at least, the payment structure of this app I adore, as it asks to be paid only when it has generated customers, ie gains for the store and at that time pay 10 , $ 20 or $ 30 is no longer a problem, let's say that the opportunity for everyone to take advantage of his potential and ask for the right to be paid at the right time.

Sessantaseipercento
Italy
April 19, 2018

I LOVE Bold App Products!! This is by far the best loyalty program I have used! My customers are LOVING it, which makes it so worth every penny. They love racking up points so they can spend them in the super easy way that Bold has it setup!! No codes they have to keep track of or enter!! Never going back!

Ellie And Mac
November 23, 2018

Cant speak highly enough of the customer service. Love the app but the theme i had was overriding the store front widget so it was not showing up. I reached out to chat support and MC took care of it immediately and answered all my questions and did it quickly and efficiently! Love this app and the customer service provided!

Twenty Two Knox
Edited May 25, 2020

Be aware, we've been told by their support this app not being part of active development. We have an issue and no priority is given to solve this and with no temporary workaround : the app is generating a huge bunch of data inside your pages which makes them very big (3 MB+). We've seen also a huge performance drop in our website. In those conditions, I can't recommend choosing this app and stay far from it.

The app is also showing a translation capability but beware, it has not been fully implemented yet. Not timeframe given by customer service. This does not look very professional...

Also, when using with Shopify POS, we can't redeem fixed amount of points : we have not choice but to use the "Buy with Points" feature with a random amount of redeemed points, which is different from the the online widget on the web store. This is a design flaw, in our opinion.

Boutique Lollipop
Shop Circle replied November 5, 2019

Hi there. Thanks very much for your feedback; we appreciate it as we use it to evaluate how we're doing and what we need to change.

One of our specialists has advised me that about 95% of the app has this capability currently, and he has provided you with a script that would be able to help with some of the translations.

He's hoping you'll be able to respond to him at your earliest convenience so he can get things sorted for you.

As for the "buy with points" feature - you should be able to use different amounts of points! That's how our app was designed to work. I've made our expert aware of this, and if he's able to get on a call with you or hears from you via email, he can get a better understanding of this as well to figure things out for you.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you so far - that's certainly not the experience we wanted you to have with us.

June 27, 2017

Quick and excellent support! Easy to use app!

Jb Convenience Shop Ltd
June 17, 2016

I'm impressed so far with what this app can do. First let me say that Bold Support is great, and is willing to help with any questions you may have. I had a lot of questions and MC, and Alexa were very helpful!

The biggest thing about this app for me as a new business is the pricing. 50 free active accounts is a fantastic way to get started, and doesn't put too much strain on a small business unlike most other apps which put a massive strain on you from the very beginning when every dollar counts.

This is by far the best loyalty app out there in my opinion - it's powerful, has a ton of features and the customization options are endless.

One downside is that you actually have to have the app active in order to view some customization options. So if you want to see the changes you are making and how they are displayed, the app must be turned on. There's no "preview" mode that I know of, so if you already have a lot of users to your site - you may have to go into a maintenance (downtime) so you can play around with everything.

I would like to see some new features and incentives to reward people such as joining a newsletter, or through various social media integrations like some of the other rewards programs have. Because this is a very new app, I'm sure some of these things are going to be implemented.

The Loyalty Points app isn't too confusing, it does a good job of explaining what each function does. Like any Bold app, because of the extensive amount of options, it can be a little bit overwhelming to some to get started. I definitely recommend this rewards program as it's integrated right into your store and not some floating tab that people click on. This is a real rewards program!

And like any apps with bold, you can also integrate this app with some of their other ones to do some subscription based memberships among other things.

James

Furious Sauces
February 1, 2021

I used the app to get help with Bold Loyalty app. Michelle was very helpful and got back to me quickly.

Ranger Ready Repellents®
Shop Circle replied February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that Michelle was helpful, thank you for choosing Bold!