Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Lupa Legacy

Time spent using app About 2 years

Wonder-full App. solved my problem thanks. Bold

Ultimate Modelling Products

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Installed app and it automatically said I have 6,500 active customers! Nope, only 2,000 in the last couple of months. App was adding anyone with an account and including those that had not ordered anything, hardly active!

Also, has limited functionality and I could not do half the things advertised. So many glitches from the start...

Loyalty points not registering at all.
Script on the widget completely messed up and showing as some Cyrillic language.
Does not show in member account page, nor on any products.
Can't add for individual products.
No account activity after purchases, registration or anything.

For this they wanted $499/month from me....!!! Complete money grab

Clovis Store

Bold Customer Support is the best! By far! Jonnathan was super helpful today, configuring multiple Bold Apps with me!

Income Guys

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I loved the idea of this app in that a customer could buy anything in the store with the right amount of points not just some pre-assigned product or coupon. I liked the look of it too. I installed the code myself using the easy instructions but ran into some problems that I didn't understand. I'm not sure if I was making myself clear but after the first go round with support they escalated it to a higher level support so they could explain my settings it to me better and how to fix them. 5/5. They were patient and professional with my questions.

Sheena Kalmakova

LOVE IT! Everything from Bold has been amazing and their customer support is fantastic! * Thank you, MC for your help!! * If there's app coding required, they have your back and install it for you. * Thank you, Brenda for the install! * Programs are designed really well and run perfectly. Thank you, Bold. You rock, once again!!

Ellie And Mac

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I LOVE Bold App Products!! This is by far the best loyalty program I have used! My customers are LOVING it, which makes it so worth every penny. They love racking up points so they can spend them in the super easy way that Bold has it setup!! No codes they have to keep track of or enter!! Never going back!

Atomic Wildflower

My customers are actually excited about earning rewards again. For some reason I didn't find this app right away and ended up trying like, EVERY OTHER REWARDS APP IN THE APP STORE. How I didn't even see this one in this hunt is beyond me. But all the others... total damn duds. Glitches, oddball calculations, not accurately crediting customers. Total stressful mess that I was ready to throw in the towel on the whole thing. But I decided to do ONE MORE search for an app and found Loyalty Points. It's been aces ever since. I just added it so it hasn't created new sales just yet but the buzz is great in my facebook customer group. They are excited to get started!

The Bold team hooked up my code for this app super fast. Like, no waiting hardly at all.

Duranoutdoors

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

It's a pretty robust app. We just recently launched, so I can't say how well it drives people to buy, yet. It is loaded with features, but you do have to edit a lot of the files.

Geektoysuk

Fantastic app! Fantastic support.
I tried to install it myself and ran into a couple problems down to my themes design. After contacting Bold using the links they provide, they carried out a full install and got it all working smoothly.

The program itself is loaded with features and functions that help you manage every step of the program you offer.

Tiered rewards, bonus points and the fact that it only charges you for active users are all a plus for the program.

Used in conjunction with Bolds other apps, its an absolute must have.

Soulgen

I absolutely love this addition to my clothing site. The basic plan is free and is already making sales seem more appealing. It’s very efficient and easy to use. I can definitely build my brand with bold and I recommend it to anyone with a startup business who wants to give their site more appeal!