Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

by BOLD

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards

Ganache Parfums

This app is awful it was bad enough it confused my customers but the worst part was it cost me over 1500 in sale because the rewards point button covered the checkout button on my website so customer we unable to check out and abandoned their carts. Take Caution before installing this app!

Twenty Two Knox

Cant speak highly enough of the customer service. Love the app but the theme i had was overriding the store front widget so it was not showing up. I reached out to chat support and MC took care of it immediately and answered all my questions and did it quickly and efficiently! Love this app and the customer service provided!

Farbov Tech

They need the option to adjust widget size on all plans, the default is massive, especially on mobile! Also on mobile the expanded widget cuts off the top when using the supply theme, hoping for a fix. Other then that it seems fine, I like the design of it and will see how it goes, might look for a better one if at least the mobile navigation isn't fixed. will update my review if they fix the size or if I find anything else wrong

Netsmart Company Store

I needed to migrate from V1 to V2 quite quickly to meet the needs of a client - Nir, Nirav, MC, Samuel and Brandon were absolutely fantastic and communicative! Thank you so much!

b health

Setup couldn't have been easier. I had a few questions about the functionality of the starter plan, and it does even more than I thought it would. I started a chat message, and Tony jumped on right away. He was able to answer all of my questions and coordinate a specialist to help look into the details. Within just a couple of minutes, I found a new way to reward my customers. Can't wait to launch, and I can't thank Tony enough!

Diva's Closet

So updated review. Wow got a super helpful phone call to get this set up. Now as i'm in the UK that was cool. I will play with this over the weekend to see how it performs. Thank you guys for your help. Update !!!!! You would have to be a complete moron to use this. It will charge you for customers that are 3 years old that you cant remove from shopify. The preview widget will not load half the time on the theme you have selected. For the last 3 days the widget has been disappearing from my store in all browsers and mobile. This had great potential but all in all it is full of bugs and i'm not wasting anymore of my time with it.

Lupa Legacy

Wonder-full App. solved my problem thanks. Bold

Ultimate Modelling Products

Installed app and it automatically said I have 6,500 active customers! Nope, only 2,000 in the last couple of months. App was adding anyone with an account and including those that had not ordered anything, hardly active!

Also, has limited functionality and I could not do half the things advertised. So many glitches from the start...

Loyalty points not registering at all.
Script on the widget completely messed up and showing as some Cyrillic language.
Does not show in member account page, nor on any products.
Can't add for individual products.
No account activity after purchases, registration or anything.

For this they wanted $499/month from me....!!! Complete money grab

Clovis Store

Bold Customer Support is the best! By far! Jonnathan was super helpful today, configuring multiple Bold Apps with me!

Income Guys

I loved the idea of this app in that a customer could buy anything in the store with the right amount of points not just some pre-assigned product or coupon. I liked the look of it too. I installed the code myself using the easy instructions but ran into some problems that I didn't understand. I'm not sure if I was making myself clear but after the first go round with support they escalated it to a higher level support so they could explain my settings it to me better and how to fix them. 5/5. They were patient and professional with my questions.