4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, flexible points system, and effective referral program. It integrates well with Shopify, offers customization to align with brand aesthetics, and provides valuable analytics for refining marketing strategies. The customer service is noted for its quick response and professionalism. The pricing, including 50 free active accounts, is beneficial for startups. Merchants report increased sign-ups and sales after using the app, which also works with other subscription-based apps.

May 6, 2017

Good concept
Still not running smothg

some details to fix ... but it seems just details

Favorita Beauty
Brazil
June 10, 2016

This app is pretty good i guess but there are things that cab be done better by making it a little bit more user friendly but it is overall pretty good but the price is so expansive!

Zerogrocery
2 months using the app
Edited June 8, 2016

I have great expereince with the apps support team. I tried the apps and it's indeed very well blended into the webpage.

I left 3 stars because it easy to use, quick and powerful configuration and very nice layout and presentation.

For the balance 2 stars i hope the same apps allows the store owner to apply Multi Tier loyalty point for customers (and not require to install another membership apps) as well as improvement in check out process (allowing point redemption during check out).

Modelartdisplay
Singapore
Edited February 2, 2016

UPDATED:
Very nice app, had some issue with install and support was great at fixing it. Reason for a 4 star and not 5 is that a customer can order a $3, $5, $10 and so on item with the rewards points and not have to pay any shipping charges.
Until they have the cart rewards running this seems like the best solution use redemption multipliers on cretin products to help off set the shipping costs

Essence North Bay
August 16, 2016

Well made point system with quality like all other Bold apps. The interface to add product exclusions is very limited however.

Bingey
24 days using the app
April 3, 2017

Working this company cost me more time and money than I dare to think about.
It started when they missed the first two appointments to help me set it up. This should have been enough, but I didn't listen to my instincts.
1. 1 month in, the app still wasn't working.
2. It interfered with my site, affecting functionality. I had to wait 24hours to amend this.
3. When changes were made, it blocked my customers being able to purchase.
4. Support came infrequently, they write, you reply, you wait another 24 hours for the next response. This is why it took a month.
5. It requires loads of code, some of it still remains on my site. They said they had removed it when they hadn't.
There is more to add to this list. It was the worst experience of any business I have ever worked with.
If you value your business, your time and your money, do not use this app.
I just went with another provider. I set it up in one afternoon. No coding required. It already does the job I wanted it to.

Morse Toad
26 days using the app
June 28, 2016

It was a bit complicated to setup myself on my site https://www.yourdiabeticsupplier.com so i had the support service take care of it for free. I am having a hard time making changes to the css and display options , i might have to call or email support but everything else seems to be okay.

Yourdiabeticsupplier
21 days using the app
September 30, 2016

Great concept and it is mostly functional, but it's buggy and uses a lot of awkward hacks to show/hide/transform page contents and adds a strange custom checkout flow for reward redemptions. Some of the templates are actually loaded over AJAX and are therefore uneditable without CSS overrides and such. But since changes made via the app's CSS customization option only apply on some pages, you'll find yourself manually overriding styles in your theme's stylesheets.

Please improve this soon, I can't wait to rewrite this review.

Sust8
26 days using the app
July 3, 2020

I used this app, very hard to use, I I don't know how to use it, and the help center is not matched with shopify, it is complexity and outdated

beaufox hair
China
17 days using the app
March 20, 2017

With all Bold Apps you must really look close at possible issues. Bugs hurt your site and customer experience. You MUST get ALL code removed. They tell you you can just uninstall but issues remain. We have asked twice to have all liquid code removed and both times they said they did. In changing themes wholesale default pricing now shows up. It is crazy. Before registration button was gone with the loyalty app. Don't walk, run from this company. Bad software.

Idea Chic