Bold Loyalty Points & Rewards

Flexible loyalty program. Earn points, get unique rewards.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Gamesconnection

Great customer service and product.

Platinum Vapes Online

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Awesome app! Very user friendly and walks you through the entire process. My customers will LOVE a points program that is easy to use and will save them money. Awesome job, Bold! Can't wait to check out your other apps!

Eagleprotect 2

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

A very cool high-value low-cost versatile app! We had requested a number of features that were implemented quickly with more on the way. We have a very complex customer setup and Bold Loyalty managed to fit right in. Top features would be optional earning tiers, earning and redemption ratios, bonus points, registration points and fully customisable emails.

Dealing with support is a breeze, our requests are met with quick, enthusiastic and exacting responses from MC @ BoldApps.

Salem Essentials And Apothecary

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am very happy with Loyalty Points so far. My site is not live yet but it's close...much closer with Bold's expert help. My goal is to move away from a million discount codes but still treat my return customers like my biggest fans should be treated! I installed Loyalty Points along with Product Options, Product Bundles, and Recurring Orders. Needless to say, having technical assistance from Bold was great given my lack of tech savvy. MC was amazing at ensuring that all of these apps were installed and styled appropriately. The attention I received from MC, to ensure the apps were perfect, has been A++. Now I'm wondering if Order Manager and Return Manager are my next apps! :)

Azfitnessequipment

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app!

But there are some missing features, but I believe it will be sorted...

*37 seconds wait time to load...

Gift Shop Discounts

I Like this product very much and they have excellent support for questions.

G4mersheek

Great Loyalty Points App, can't recommend it highly enough.

Batterie Depot

I use many apps by bold e-commerce, but this app has made it very simplistic for me to be able to add different pricing levels for loyal customers or for membership status. I use this app on one of my many sites and have memberships for sale. This app allows me to add one price for the product and then be able to discount from that price based on their level of membership. It has allowed me the freedom to not have to keep up with all the pricing based on a person's membership level. I would definitely recommend this app if you are considering putting in membership levels and needing different price structures based on that membership.I would definitely recommend this app if you are considering putting in membership levels and needing different price structures based on that membership.

MC has been my girl. I have griped and complained to her about a certain new app that is being launch which is tremendous for my business. The loyalty rewards points system app. I had accidentally uploaded 1300 emails in to my customer base on Shopify and it took my monthly bill from zero dollars to $99 per month. Huge mistake on my part and I desperately did not want to pay that much if I had no customers. To make a long story short, MC and I have been playing email tag with each other, but she came through and help me in a big way and I certainly appreciate that type of technical assistance when I'm paying a lot of money for apps and multiple stores.

Bedazzlebeauty2u

Location Malaysia

Great support from MC. Nice apps

Krystal Kelar

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love the app just wish I'd found it sooner. Great support too!