4.7

Merchants highly value this app for its robust analytics and visualization capabilities, including heatmap and real-time session replay features. These tools offer insights into customer behavior, aiding in website optimization. The app's user-friendly interface, live chat, and responsive customer service are also praised. Merchants appreciate the affordability of the free plan and the survey feature for understanding customer needs. The app is recognized for providing real-time data, tracking customer shopping behaviors, and facilitating seamless customer interaction.

September 15, 2020

This is one of the best app i have ever seen. I can be able to see customers live screen as well as screen recording which is very much useful to understand what exactly customer wants.
Try it atleast once.

Simba Carts
Lucky Orange LLC replied September 18, 2020

We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights! When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your Shopify store. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way! Thank you for your business, and happy tracking!

December 25, 2019

gREAT APPLICATION TO . MAKE A STRONG FOUNDATION OF ANY BUSINESS.....
I just love the app... Totally recommended....Basically its WOW.....................

PinkCosmeticShop
Lucky Orange LLC replied December 26, 2019

Hearing feedback like this from our customers makes us realize how important it is for us to keep working hard to make sure our customers have the best outcomes from using Lucky Orange. Our best wishes to you and your team!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Edited February 8, 2023

This is the most informative apps compared to similar, and I tried a few. You get a lot for the price. There's a lot to look at and learn from. Emilia was great at answering some questions, we got on a call to explain how to find some data, and I look forward to learning how my customers shop and how I can improve the website to increase conversions.

Camo Ever After
Lucky Orange LLC replied February 9, 2023

Thrilled to hear that you'll be using Lucky Orange to increase conversions on your site! Thank you for the five-star review - I'll pass your kind words to the team. We're here if you need anything else!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

October 1, 2016

This app is awesome. The live view is a little spooky at first but you soon get used to it. The recordings feature has shone a light on how our shop is working and how the user journeys through the site.

Robertowen
October 15, 2018

Great we used it for our store https://hodinsky.com/ and it really helped us increase conversion! Definitely recommending it.

Hodinsky
France
October 18, 2021

I absolutely love Lucky Orange. Their extensive insights into the store performance helped a great deal in redoing parts that weren't performing well. The vastness and depth of insights is unmatchable and the support team is always open to help and very responsive. I'd totally recommend Lucky Orange to store owners who wish to take that extra step to go through their store data.

Skrapsit
Lucky Orange LLC replied October 18, 2021

Love that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference! Thank you for this glowing review and recommendation. We’re here should you need anything else!

June 23, 2020

Brilliant app! It's extremely user friendly and has given me so much insight into my e-business and how I can improve my website. Try it out!

Glory Pals
Singapore
Lucky Orange LLC replied June 23, 2020

Understanding what your visitors and customers experience and do on your website is so rewarding! Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you improve your website and grow your business. We appreciate your review and happy tracking!

May 15, 2020

I'm using lucky orange and it all working great. i recommend this app if you want to understand your customer's behaviors.

doctalima
France
Lucky Orange LLC replied May 18, 2020

Appreciate the recommendation and love hearing that Lucky Orange insights have been helpful in understanding your visitors! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I’m here to help if you have any more questions.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Edited November 22, 2022

The app is more than amazing in technical terms! Not only can you track visits, look at heatmaps, check flows and navigation paths, but you can also create surveys and start chats with users - all from one place. NOTE: I've changed this review, there was a mix up with some miscommunication from the team. I was very happy that they realized their mistake, fixed it, and went the extra mile to make things right with me.

Oukside
Italy
Lucky Orange LLC replied November 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and kind words! We take pride in our product and our customer support and are glad we were able to make things right. We're here if you need anything!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

August 30, 2019

I use this app to track all of my web traffic on my site and it's been instrumental in improving my conversion rate. With the screen recording feature that allows me to watch how my visitors interact with my site, I'm easily able to diagnose any issues and find out where they fall out of the funnel. The pricing is extremely competitive and it's jam-packed with features. My favorite, besides the screen recording, is the click heatmap that shows you where your visitors are clicking on your site and allows you to see what parts of your site are doing the best job catching people's attention.

Pride Palace
Lucky Orange LLC replied August 30, 2019

We are so glad that you are getting strong value from the session recordings and heatmaps features in Lucky Orange! Be sure to check out our Live Chat as well which lets you engage with your visitors in real-time to address any potential roadblocks.

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange