MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Mobile App for your Shopify Store. Native Android and iOS Apps

Wearables

Backed by fantastic support team and perfect app in this budget across all available. Wish you guys more success!

GamuGamu.lk

This app was the perfect plugin for our e-commerce startup. We wanted to be present on all platforms but do not have alot of funding yet. So this plugin literally provided us the best and most cost-effective way to open up our store on all platforms and push our products. One thing that I'm amazed about is their CUSTOMER SERVICE, from the trial period to the launch and even after, they were just a whatsapp message away. All the best !

DigitaKey

I’m using the app to promote my store on iOS. The team there is fantastic. Saumya is fast and efficient. Her skills are awesome. Apple Pay and Amazon Pay is there and working flawlessly in my app. 100%! The team there are fast to respond to my needs. My app was on the App Store within hours of me giving them my account information. The proof is in the pudding. Search for DigitaKey in the App Store. If you want to eat the pudding. Thank you MageNative and keep up the great work!❤️

Total Auto Solutions

These guys have been great at customer support as we tweak and add on services to the app. Really been great to work with & our customers love the quickness of the Detail Supply App. Thank You

November 4, 2019

Hi Total Auto Solutions,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Souq Brands

It was a great experience to use this app, I used it for my E-commerce store for IOS and Android and its the most effective app with easy integration, and the most important thing is the developer and support team really helpful and friendly they can make anything done.

Hey Souq Brands,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company puts customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Sweet Karam Coffee

This is one of the most cost effective App with a simple integration service and great support service.

Hi Sweet Karam Coffee,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Mozzafiato Wholesaler Pty Ltd.

Loved every moment working with this team! You guys are are the best! The interface is extremely user friendly and the Team is always on call. Keep up the good work

Hi Mozzafiato Wholesaler Pty Ltd.,
Thanks for leaving us such an amazing review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

onlinefashionresource

Our store: www.onlinefashionresource.com, selling women clothing from factory directly around the world. They helped us to set up our iOS and playstore app. We used to using Magento before and we had old app there. Now they help us move from old app store to this new one. They charge $0. And also work on our app very fast. Now this app is fast speed we are very pleased. Also we test to buy one. It works very well! We are so happy.

Dear onlinefashionresource,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

BotanicasYoruba

son muy profecionales te ayudan en todo los recomiendo estubieron pendiente en cada uno de mis paso , por algun momento dude pero no siempre su servicio fue muy bueno

September 13, 2019

Hi BotanicasYoruba,

Eighty Nine Store

The best services offering the beat app for google play and appstore

I really like the services

And specially the customer services

Thanks

September 13, 2019

Hey Eighty Nine Store,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18