Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Launch Top Quality Native Mobile app Quickly & Maximise sales

The Fashion Carousel Boutique

Ive had this app for a short period of time. So far so good. My apps look amazing, and I am so happy.

Morning Glory Boutique Mandi’s Leggings Lounge

This is a great app. The people are there for you and help you every step of the way. Anything I didn’t understand they were there to help. I highly recommend this app .

November 21, 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.
We are fortunate to have customers like you. Cheers! 😊

rezonans

Excellent service et excellent travail d'équipe. Beaucoup de disponibilités et d'écoute au service des clients

November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.😊

TRIMART

I love this app. Im in the process of set up and the customer service is amazing! They are very helpful. Magenative having good IOS support (Shubham) who I can trust for issues.

November 17, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone😊

Shopee Middle East

I WAS FRUSTRATED FROM THE COMPANY I TRUSTED. At the very beginning the staff communication is excellent, absolutely outstanding. They are replying with all the inquiries, very quick, as in really quick, then theyve suggested me to subscribe in their PLAN in which theyve got not only my trust but my company trust even i was in trial period they sugested to subscribe in their PLAN. And i trusted, then they ask for a POSIIVE REVIEW in which theyve let me to experience the best service, then after i send the POSITIVE REVIEW, they are ignoring all our request and modification, I ASK them, CAN you make my App work fast or NO, because my app is LIVE in IOS & ANDROID STORE for a bout a month the it reflect my company impression. It was so slow in takes 4-7 sec till it ends up not working at all. And they want us to work with them and pay for a CRAP mob app. they doesnt have one word and they are wasting all the companies REPUTATION. WE LOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS with a TRASH APP.
THEY CARE ONLY FOR THIS COMMENT THAT THEY MANDATE THE PEOPLE...THEN AFTER THE SUBSCRIPTION, YOU WILL RECIEVE THE WORST SERVICE EVER... WE'VE WASTED TIME FOR AND MONEY, they will ignore you and will not reply in all inquiries ...once they got the positive review theyve want.

Silver Lining Boutique

There is a little bit of a learning curve but the support is incredible! If I have a questions at all I can message the developers on WhatsApp and they message me back really quick. They are polite and very helpful. The app looks great and isn’t hard to edit. We are very pleased.

November 11, 2021

We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers! 😊

Alexandria Cosmetics

Really great team! Awesome response time! Knowledgeable and took most of the stress away. Very helpful! They helped me to turned my store into an App available for download on Google and Apple

November 1, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. 😊

Momma Koala By GBRLIFE

Everything isn't perfect but it's a good app and the customer service is great. I would tell anyone to go this route over paying atleast 100 a month to have an app. This is the best option for an app at an affordable price and not a horrible app, a good app. I'm happy with what I was able to have here. And won't be going anywhere else.

October 28, 2021

houstonwala

I used this for last 2 month. Their support team works good and reply immediately. Good customer service

October 25, 2021

GreenDNA® India

we were struggling to find a Native app builder for Android and ios with minimal effort and involvement, MageNative was the one-stop solution for me, Great DEV team, helped us getting exact shape and expectation of our app and finally we are going Live. Thank you team.
We strongly recommend Shopify E-Coms to try MageNative app builder .

October 25, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43