Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
CedCommerce
4.9
Edited December 6, 2022

Great Service and Wonderful Team.
Looking forward to work more with them.
They created my application and they responded to my comments
Highly recommended (SUMO)

SUMO
United Arab Emirates
December 4, 2022

Instantly attended!! very good on target with the answers!!!
Very Good assistance while seting up my app...

Canoa Virada
Panama
Time spent using app: About 4 hours

Hi Canoa Virada

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. 🙂

December 1, 2022

I saw there video on YouTube, and I was intrigued on there process of building an app gor businesses. My company was in the market of needing an app to help boost more sales. I contacted them and downloaded the app to my store. They reached out and asked good questions of what I needed for my store. Then they proceeded to build my app. I'm very pleased in the end result. They were attentive and made our communication easy! Thank you!

Kingdom Culture Designs, LLC
Time spent using app: 16 days

Hi Kingdom Culture Designs, LLC

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.🙂

December 1, 2022

We have used this app to build an application for our store in Android and IOS. The team is very much active and responsive. Development fixes or custom requirements are being fulfilled in no time. The new portal has really helped us build a proper application.

Halabh.com
Bahrain
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hi Halabh.com

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. 🙂

November 30, 2022

Well honestly, It was a long way to come here and after it developed perfectly. We are going smoothly with our sales and things. Team is very responsive, understand things properly and did there best to provide all facilities.
Sometimes we had a harsh talk but they solved the problems perfectly and now we are getting good sales from app now.
Hoping to work with them again in future and surely recommend to have a mobile application with magenative.

Dabayehalwasmi
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Dabayehalwasmi🙂
Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.