MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Mobile Apps for your Shopify Store. 30 Days Free Trial

Avantee

Thanks to the MageNative Mobile App crew I now have an outstanding mobile app to connect with my customers. The transition was painless as well seamless. Definitely recommend their services. 5 stars from me.

Kiara-Shop

I didn’t know you could do a very good application in two days. Thanks to MageNative Mobile App for this great achievement.

Smartphone Shop South Africa

Great customer service! We had the app up and running in less than 48 hours, very clean layout of the app and it's a small download for customers too

Seamless Grace Boutique

I used this app to create a IOS App for my online store. The support was awesome. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Eazideal Jewelry Galore

Top notch customer service which is very important for customer communication. I barely knew nothing about this but Magenative took my unawareness to awareness. Really patient to deliver the best. I really recommend Magenative for both starters and gurus. Worth money and time. Thanks

The Ivory Closet

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! My app is perfect and they were very responsive to help me get my app just the way I wanted it! This app has definitely help me to brand my business further and to boost more sales.

mat2ustore

I used this app to make a mobile app for my store. The developers are helpful and are willing to do my requests. They also work fast and provide any information when needed. The only thing I would ask them to improve are the prices. It should be written out clearly on a price list indicating what service is how much. So that you are not suddenly surprised by the bill. Overall good app!

Spring Express

I used the app and it is really helpful.
Helped me in everything from the beginning and now my app is published.
Very happy and I highly recommend it!

BIOKOMA® - Organic Care

Good communication with support, all issue fixed. App works ok, ease to manage. Good job I recommended this app.

Fort-Smith-Deal-Mart

this app looks good ive had it over a month had a little trouble navagating at first but there team was alot of help and always on call so i would recommend the app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10