MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Mobile App for your Shopify Store. Native Android and iOS Apps

Sally Ann’s Boutique

Very helpful ! My app was created quickly and changes have been made promptly. Definitely use the WhatsApp to communicate. My android app is already available and I’m working on iOS now. Highly recommend!

Dear Sally Ann’s Boutique,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on “Shopify app store” with other store users. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. While your review places stars next to our business on “Shopify app store”, you are our real star.
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

SMICapp.com

They worked with me so well until I got exactly what I was looking for in my app. Very patient and considerate. And my app looks great!

Hey SMICapp.com,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Atomic ION

Great support, 24/7 atleast and is very personalized representatives not chatbots. The iOS and Android a little bit different by work without crash. Can improve the checkout to be native not webview. Overall is good for proof ofconcept for client that can't afford custom e-commerce.

Dear Atomic ION,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Veg Mantra Express

We are glad that we chose MageNative to build our android and ios apps. We got our apps published during the free trial itself, and this was possible only due to excellent customer support and assistance from MageNative. Highly recommend this app to anyone who needs android and ios app, without worrying about spending too much for the development and maintenance of the same.

Hi Veg Mantra Express,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Retro Games

I really like this app and I give it 5 starts rating because of two major things, Customer support and the price.
The quality of the app is very good and the everything is so easy to setup and the customer support will go step by step with you untill your satisfy.

I recommend it

Hi Retro Games,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Yehlo.pk!

Mobile Apps are necessary part of any e-commerce business these days and MageNative is the best option in this regard. 5 star for you guys. Truly professional pre and post-sale support. Very user friendly and easy to use dashboard. Neat & clean mobile app themes. Good work guys. Keep up the good work. Thumbs up.

Dear Yehlo.pk!,

Divinity Collection

Great team, No request too much and are very capable. App has great design with everything you need.

Dear Divinity Collection,

Prime Harvest Fresh Market & Grocery

This app provides additional revenue; additional sales channel. Nowadays, customers are more likely to use mobile apps. With supportive technical support team, cost efficient and request for modifications and development are very much welcome to them.

July 8, 2019

Dear Prime Harvest Fresh Market & Grocery,

SandboxMart

Good app created for my store. Really impressed with the support provided during app development and even after that. Would definitely recommend.

July 8, 2019

Hi SandboxMart,

Triovari

The App looks great , all the features you need to start , what I love about Magenative is the support team , we have made a group on Whatsapp , and they always reply so fast , and they give help in many many ways even if it's not their job , I wish you the best.

July 2, 2019

Dear Triovari,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestiged opinion on “shopify app store” with other store users. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. While your review places stars next to our business on “Shopify app store”, you are our real star.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16