MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Mobile App for your Shopify Store. Native Android and iOS Apps

BotanicasYoruba

son muy profecionales te ayudan en todo los recomiendo estubieron pendiente en cada uno de mis paso , por algun momento dude pero no siempre su servicio fue muy bueno

Hi BotanicasYoruba,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Eighty Nine Store

The best services offering the beat app for google play and appstore

I really like the services

And specially the customer services

Thanks

Hey Eighty Nine Store,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Head Shoppers

Wow! MageNative is awesome. They really help me create the perfect layout for my app. During their business hours they are always available and work quickly. I am appreciative of Saumya's expertise.

Also, great rates!!! Extremely worth the cost.

Thank you. I am excited to launch the app soon :D

Dear Head Shoppers,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

bodybyzsazsa

MageNative has quick turn around and great rates. Getting my app processed and programed, most importantly APPROVED by apple fast was impressive. Had a horrible experience with Tap Cart, these guys saved the day! Got runaround for months before finding this company. Highly recommend over the competition. Not as many options to colorfully customize your app but gets the job done in a minimal fashion! Sleek, clean, simple design. I really appreciate the attention, effort and hard work these guys put in right away and got everything done in a few days after getting screwed by Tap Cart. Grateful so far for the experience. I would recommend if you are not satisfied with Tap Cart or don't like Polobal's interface. This is best of both worlds. offers android and apple. Good service, hard working team.

DEAR bodybyzsazsa,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on “Shopify app store” with other store users. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. While your review places stars next to our business on “Shopify app store”, you are our real star.
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

jessieksboutique

Using MageNative to build our store’s app was an simplistic process! We are very pleased with our Android & iOS apps!

Hi jessieksboutique,

La despensa

It's Great App, and the support from the team behind it is wonderful. We did our E-commerce App in record time.

September 2, 2019

Dear La despensa,

sipit!

MageNative has been working great, and has provided us incredible customer service. I can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you for all the hard work!

August 13, 2019

Hey sipit!,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Her gemz

this-service was great everything was fast my app was up and running in no time Thanks so much

August 6, 2019

Hi Her gemz,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Ramona Bădescu

I used the app for my store and It s going well :) nice features and support from their team. Will use again

July 29, 2019

Dear Ramona Bădescu,

Sally Ann’s Boutique

Very helpful ! My app was created quickly and changes have been made promptly. Definitely use the WhatsApp to communicate. My android app is already available and I’m working on iOS now. Highly recommend!

July 18, 2019