MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Gemo Malta

Fantastic service from customer care and the development teams!
They were very cooperative, patient in explaining the whole process and keeping it simple and responded to our queries and required changes in no time.
Totally recommended if you want a successful app!

SevenStarCollection

I have a great app now with the help of this team. They are amazing, professional and helpful. I highly recommend them!

Atrangi Store

The Best Native app service in Shopify. We build our Android and IOS apps within one month, Dedicated team to support and resolve all queries. Must go with this if you are looking for Hasslefree Native app Platforms.

Asanini

Their service is dedicated and efficient. I think when facing a problem, I hope that there is such a team that can help us solve the problem immediately.

Brilliant Tech SA

Awesome service and awesome people! Couldn't ask for better! Only use MageNative! They are the best!

27club.online

I am using this to launch my app and couldn’t be happier. I feel great about my app. Support is great and works well. Highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Royal Lush Kollection

I absolutely recommend this company to anyone. They have helped me out tremendously. Any questions I had they have helped. Look no further this is the BEST team.

Old Country Jerky

I used MegeNative to implement a mobile app for quick and easy online shopping experience for our existing customer. For me, It is the most cost effective way Instead of hiring a company to design one and it would cost at least 7 grands. Although there were some hiccups in the process, but MageNative Team was great and quick in solving those problems. Now, it works like a charm, I feel rewarding every time I see a customer placing an order using the app. Highly recommended for all small business owners.

Shop Up

The team have been very helpful and supporting every step of the way. I have been assisted timeously with any changes that I needed made

Chosen Fashion by Stephanie

The App looks good. I launched about a week ago. Customers are writing me left and right that the app keeps crashing on them on Iphone and Ipad. Not getting any support. I paid them for one year. Nobody is around to respond to me while I'm awake. I get a whatsapp message at 3 AM when I can't respond because well, I need to sleep at some point. I reached out to them with a push notification issue letting them know that they weren't working for everyone and they tested one and it worked for them so they told me it was fine. It definitely was not fine. I get about 1 out of 5 I send.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24