Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Launch Top Quality Mobile Apps Quickly & Maximize Sales.

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tiny Reusers GH

Location Ghana

I love their customer service. Very responsive on all platforms. The app however, needs a bit of work. It shouts "1990" instead of 2022 in terms of fonts, colors, overall design. It looks a bit homemade. Also, the front page is static, meaning you choose the products you want on the front page, and then you manually have to change them if you want a new look, instead of it just following the "new arrivals" feature that Shopify offers on our webshop.
It's a good solution for little money, and more importantly, for somebody like me who doesn't have the technical expertise to build my own self. But it's definitely a beginner app. Not something I'd use once I have many more customers on my platform. It's simply not nice or user friendly enough for that.

June 25, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.🙂

Body404

They are very enthusiastic, from the very beginning, step by step to the end, really ok.Thank you very much

June 25, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.🙂

J & J Pet Club

This is an amazing team. Install the App, build your own App, test your App, and then tell the team what you want on your App. They are patient to listen, and then do their job professionally.

June 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note🙂

Avenue

Location Germany

Very good customer service, the prices are also cheap! Great Features and Easy Design ...............

June 20, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.🙂

JURA Store

Location Singapore

I was hunting for an App Builder who can support me on the first journey to success.
I install MageNative on my Shopify Account and more-or-less instantly I was contacted to help me with the first steps.
I am very concern about the look and functionality of the App. So I started and requested Help. I was absolutely impressed with the level of support using WhatsApp which makes answers almost instantly.
All the guys at MageNative are not only with good knowledge but friendly, quick and extremely helpful.
In a very short time, my App is now waiting approval. I never expected it to be that easy.
If you are looking for an App Developer, consider MageNative, you will not regret it.
Happy Customer
Albert

June 16, 2022

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us.
We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers! 🙂

LIT - TEM

Great customer service, I have not launched the app yet, but they do have a great customer service for sure

June 10, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at MageNative! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us. 🙂

Emarkiz

Location United Arab Emirates

They have deleted all my products Database of products on 7 Jun 2022 . I want my products database Back.

June 8, 2022

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. What bothered us and sought our attention the most was that you did not seem happy with some of our services. Though our belief dwells on achieving the best results for you, we felt that you were disturbed with the services reflected in the review. We want to tell you that we are investigating that how did this happened to you, we have also asked Shopify support team to look into it and find out the culprit who did this as the breach didn't happen from our end or from our team members. Please be assured that we are doing our best to get this problem resolved and your data will be retrieved soon. Thanks for bearing with us. 🙂

MT-RSR

The team at MagNative has been extremely helpful in the process of setting up a mobile app. They are ready and able to answer any questions. Great service and great mobile app builder.

June 8, 2022

Sumbu_African_Prints_and_Designs

The team at Magenative has made life easy for me, they work with you every step of the way and carry you along through every detail of the app building process and the Magenative team are always available and ready to answer any questions. Great guys to work with.

June 6, 2022

Country Girl City Dream

Location Australia

Very helpful team. I recommend their services. Initially i felt building an app was a bit overwhelming but with the support of the amazing team all came together pretty well.

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47