MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS app.

787pampao, Inc.

It's been a year using the services and mobile app of Mega Native, their service is exceptional. Every request is developed in a timely manner and as expected by the team. With dedicated customer service and highly professional developer. I'm my experience working with third-party vendors, I will extremely recommend their service, my clients are satisfied with the mobile app experience, and for me and my business is an A+.

Ozdingo

The app is great, works well and the developers are helpful and quick. The App is simple and easy to set up.

Super Mario's Kitchen LLC

loved the app and it was really good to work with the entire team and i can recommend this app to everyone

KAZO

Nice App, Saved our AWS App hosting cost. Also they are providing other customization work, Grate Work Team :)

Suavino

The app works fine. It makes you able to create an iOS / Android app quickly. The layout is quite basic, but the (friendly) customer support helps you to customise it. For basic updates, they don't ask any charge. They could be just a bit more organised and assign you a single point of contact (all the communications are on WhatsApp), but their service works fine, and I am happy to use it.

Pixi Egypt

Very easy to use, very cooperative team. We use it in many stores on Shopify.
I definitely recommend this App Builder to anyone.

MyCloma

Magenative has a caring and supportive team. MyCloma was grateful and very happy with the work that was developed

The Gilded

Great app and friendly supporting team. We highly recommend MageNative. We are looking for new features from you guys.

Smash Gadgets

Just started with this app nice and easy very good support i look forward to working further with them

Tack 'n Togs @ Midfeeds

This has been an amazing experience! The team's support has been incredible. I will highly recommend this app to anyone. Well done MageNative!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30