MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

Ekartdeals

We opted for an Android version of Magenative's app for shopify. Was pleasantly surprised to find way better features than some other shopify that we have tried for much higher rates. But what really made us rate them 5star is their support. We requested a lot of customisation and they were quick to respond to our requests and made us feel like the app was built from scratch just for us. Highly recommend their service.

Dear Ekartdeals,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

Two Brothers Organic Farms Amorearth

Very good support until now, the apps are stable and customizations available. Good solution for our online business.

Hi Two Brothers Organic Farms Amorearth,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Raqlyn

They are amazing and absolutely worth trying. Always helping out on any difficulties

Hey Raqlyn ,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Giaohang

Great App great support. Magenative app has great features like voice search and barcode scan product search which is super convenient . The support team is on Skype like 24/7 taken care of any request within minutes. Appreciate it.

Beebopaloo

These guys build a great app very quickly, and I am impressed with the quality. The standard templates are aqequate, and they are quick to make any changes that you request. Highly recommended.

Hi Beebopaloo,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Staplekart Veg

I bought Mage Native IOS and android app for my online freshness super market. The response was mazing. All required change were accommodate with and the response was very good. James blunt the person coordinating on behalf the company was extremely supportive.

They understood the my requirement and made the changes accordingly.
Shortly listing the app on both android and IOS store. Will update about the next review.

I suggest anyone want to launch their own apps can depend on Mage native team. They are highly reliable.

Mahesh

Hi Staplekart Veg,
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Loremato Usa

I'm very happy because this great people resolve all my problems about my store apps, very gentles and patience Thank you

Madoof

Very proud to make our application in this company versy fast very corporations and so many helpfull

Hey Madoof,

House Of Sells

They kept me updated on everything and knew what they were doing for a cheap price

Hi House Of Sells,

Joseod Enterprise

These guys are wonderful! Mobile shopping is trending and if you are not joining the race you are losing! This app made it possible to get an app for my store and increase my conversion rate. Plus the service is amazing. They will work with you to make sure you are happy.

Hence. If you are looking for an app for shopify store! Go with this guys anytime