MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Increase sales with a powerful app. Native Android & iOS app.

10solo.com

The support staff help us continuously until the app is created based on our requirements. Thanks to all of them for supporting and building the app.

Hi 10solo.com
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

thegsnd

I just released my mobile e-commerce app THEGSND with the help of MageNative and I really found the magical response from the customers, I am very satisfied with the app, just Wanted to integrate some more functionality so that it would be more attractive to my customers and they will buy the product with more satisfaction and visibility Hope I will get the cumulative support from the MageNative Team.

Thank you and appreciation MageNative Team.

Dear thegsnd,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on “Shopify app store” with other store users. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. While your review places stars next to our business on “Shopify app store”, you are our real star.
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Spoship

Wonderful Experience! And great app.
The developer team are very very attentive and helpful.
MageNative provided us the app exactly as we needed.
Thanks Again. :)

Dear Spoship,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

MuscleFactoryOC

This is for my local shop and online business. Smooth and affordable. Handling it all for me. Best choice by far.

Hey MuscleFactoryOC,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

THANKSNET

The people and we took many efforts over the past few days to put up the app. Apart from the features provided, I am very impressive to collaboratively work with the people and the company as I see the responsiveness and skills providing. If possible, I will give 5 plus stars.

Dear THANKSNET,

London Nails Excellence

I recommend this App 100%: simple to use with excellent results.
But the real strength of "Magenative Mobile App" is the great team of developers!
Always ready, patient and available to support the creation process from the beginning to the publication, also allowing some customizations, already from the trial period.
Thanks guys, keep it up!

Hi London Nails Excellence,

Madi Savvy Boutique

Great app!! The developers were quick to respond and very helpful with walking you through the set-up process.

Hey Modi Savvy Boutique,

hellomarket

I am using this app to build and connect my android app to integrate with my online store. The first thing i need to appreciate is the app functionality and the support i got from the magenative team is unbelievable and extraordinary. Thank you for building such a nice and useful app

Hi hellomarket,

Vellem

Very good developers and great app in a short time make all your requests!
For those who want to have an app for its e-commerce is the perfect solution

Hey Vellem,

The Terrace Store

Great service. Everything handled quick and all straight forward. Great guys for working dorect with too. Highly recommended

Dear The Terrace Store,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestiged opinion on “Shopify app store” with other store users. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. While your review places stars next to our business on “Shopify app store”, you are our real star.