MageNative Mobile App

MageNative Mobile App

by CedCommerce

Profitable Native Mobile Apps for your Online Store. No Coding

ZR Bazzar

There are some limitions in any app but they overcome from that limitations with their Great Customer Support..Good Job i am recommended this app.

Hi ZR Bazzar,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

EH BEAUTY

Its mobile friendly and easy for my customers to navigate through. Their support team is efficient and have the patience for as many questions. Another thing I love is any changes you make takes effect real time so yes I would recommend this app

Hey EH BEAUTY,

Beauty Corner

Amazing app with a great UI and extremely friendly and helpful customer support. Will surely recommend it.

Hey Beauty Corner,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

dukandar.com

Amazing app and services provided we are using this app from long time for our e commerce store all the way i find it better one

Hi dukandar.com,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

JDStore Fashion

Amazing App. Great and user-friendly design. Extremely strong customer support. They help you until you are fully satisfied. Strong sync connection with Shopify. Definitely value for money. Highly recommended. A+++

Hey JDStore Fashion,

SHEDEED & TAMAMA

Easy to set up an app for your business,
Strong Support ,Strong App ,They are very supportive and answered my questions ...

Aporta.Lda

THESE GUYS ARE BRILLIANT.
They helped me every step of the way until my app was in the play and iTunes store.
The app is the perfect choice even if you have large collections. and so easy for my customers to use. I am only disappointed that i did not find these guys sooner.
Well DONE guys i am so happy 10 Stars

Dear Aporta.Lda,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

EEY STORE

I just join Shopify system and use MageNative Mobile App . Hight recommend who want to do dropship business This apps is very for make own Shopping Apps in IOS and Android and Service is very good . Support have to helping you any thing . I think if I have friend want to do this business I will recomed them use this company

Hi EEY STORE,

Tu Gente Venezuela

Easy to set up an app for your business. They have an easy to navigate template where you decide how you want your app to look like and it will resemble your online store configuration from Shopify. They are very supportive and answered my questions really fast and also guided me through the process to push the app to Android and iOS. I had not experience whatsoever in creating apps and this has been a really cost effective addition to my store thanks to MageNative.

Dear Tu Gente Venezuela,

LB Boutique

Magenative were fantastic at creating a user friendly app for my store LB Boutique. There was very little I had to do to get the app up and running to my preferences! I would definitely recommend Magenative for their support and for their very competitive prices.

Hey LB Boutique,