Mobile App Builder ‑MageNative

Launch Top Quality Native Mobile app Quickly & Maximise sales

From $49/month. 30-day free trial.

Boutiquefast

Really amazing team !! Always there when you have any issue or Inquiry and there action is very quick. Highly recommended!!

Dear Boutiquefast,
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the “Shopify app store. We also enjoyed your app-building and your appreciation will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

Bella bloom415

They are wonderful and professional and most they let you know updates every step of the way, they created my business mobile app and I’m so thankful for their dedication and excellent service and I will definitely use them again and I recommend them there the best I seen and mostly their honest and loyal and they finished my app sooner than expected. Thank you so much for your hard work I wish you the best

Dear Bella bloom415,

The Figaro Group Online

Support are fast and very friendly, they will guide you how to make your website a mobile apps, or they will do it all for you.
All you need to do is wait for the approval of the apps and start selling on mobile apps Thanks Magenative and support team Just Try the new Dashboard really user friendly and do it your self, plan to set the Growth Plan for us to edit our apps anytime... Keep it up Magenative Team!!!

Hi The Figaro Group Online,
Thanks for your awesome review, We count ourselves lucky to have a client like you Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.
Stay Safe and Healthy !

Paper Cart Online

The teamwas very helpful in making the application on google play. I do not have any idea on how to make an app but they guided me and virtually did everything for me. I'm now waiting for my confirmation on apple store so that i can publish my app there and advertise to my customers that we have apps on both stores. Thank you magenative. They have the best customer service.

Dear Paper Cart Online,

GO-TOY

It is a great App for iOS and Android. Easy to install and friendly customer service. They will create Whatsapp group from day one to follow up and they will do what you need. I highly recommend them. I am using two Apps with them already. The design of the App is little bit old style, but it does what you need. I would recommend that the new update of version to have more themes and styles.

Dear GO-TOY,
Thank you very for such a great review! we work really hard to offer the best services and we are so happy to see that reflected in your review. we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation So, thanks for your kind words.

Ambica Tradelink

Very swift! They'll help you extensively. Great Customer Support! Other app makers quoted me 7 days for Google to approve. They said 3-4 days and it got done within that! Kudos to Utkarshika for the quick response and support!

October 20, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageNative. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. 😊

ALHIWRI

nice app i recommend all to try it for now thank you for your beautiful app im very enjoy to use this app

Hi ALHIWRI,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise, They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.
Stay Safe and Healthy !!

Queen cosmetics

The customer service/support has been great. Every change/addition I’ve asked for has been meet. Newbie friendly and well worth it!

Dear Queen cosmetics,

Gildas Mobile Market

Really big help for ecommerce. Very hands on support, newbie friendly services. Value for money. I will surely avail more of their services in the future.

Dear Gildas Mobile Market,

Toys tastic

It is a very good experience on MageNative, very nice customer service, and fix all our request quickly. Recommend to the people who need to establish the app but dont know how to write the code.

Hi Toys tastic,